29. MY TURN

NANDI

The car starts and we drive off. He places his hand on my thigh while he drives off. I look at him and lick my lower lip.

Quinton: what are you up too ?

I look at him

Me: nothing…

I shift my focus and notice that he has a dick print. I stare at it.

Me: (bites lower lip)

He squeezes my thigh and I look at him.

Quinton: (smirks)

I focus on the road and there aren’t any cars in the area we were driving at.

Me: pull up…

He looks at me as I tie my hair

Quinton: fuck this…

He pulls up by the side of the road and turns off the car. I take off my seat belt and get ontop of him. He unzips his pants and his manhood springs out. I let his seat relax all the way down whilst He lifts up my dress and let’s me sit ontop of it.

Me: (moans)

Quinton: shit, you are so fucking tight Baby…

I start jumping up and down on his manhood, slowly because it kinda hurt and it felt so goood.

Me: owww my God, daddy…

He takes control and sits up. He holds me from both sides and starts pounding harder.

Me: (loud moan) ahhh Daddy.

Quinton: (roars) Fukk…

He goes even faster and faster and I loose my mind completely. He rests his back on his seat and I choke him and take control. He goes crazy and chokes me too. I jump up on down on that dick like a possessed woman. I missed this. Even the movement of the car was evident that we missed one another.

20 MINUTES LATER

I cum and he follows afterwards. We were both breathing heavily and I rest my body ontop of him, whilst he was still inside me. He lifts up my face.

Quinton: I love you…

Me: (blushes) I lo…

He pulls my head, kissing me passionately, not allowing me to finish my sentence. We fix ourselves and I sit on my seat again. Yhoo my cookie was sore.

Quinton: I’m not done with you. Your punishment did me dirty.

Me: I finally got you. (Sticks out tongue)

He looks at me, biting his lower lip.

Quinton: hold on.

He places his left hand on my thigh again and starts the car. He drives it as fast as he can and before we know it, we enter this beautiful house with 2 guards by the gate.

Me: wow, where are we ?

Quinton: Our Home.

The gates open and we enter. The house was so beautiful, with big, nice garden and fountain. There were guards patrolling the yard with Guns in their hands. The car stops and Q leaves the car, coming to my side and opening the door for me. He lets his hand out

Quinton: Baby ?

Me: thank you

He helps me out and closes the door afterwards.

Quinton: lets go in.

He holds my hand and we enter the house.

Quinton: Welcome to our New Family Home In King Williams Town

Me: (Looks around) Wow.

I examine the room we were in and I was honestly impressed. It was stunning

Me: it’s beautiful

Quinton: you like it ??

Me: yes (smiles)

Quinton: your mom helped me pick it out for us.

Me: she helped you… wow. You both did a good job.

Quinton: thank you.

He pulls me towards him and kisses me.

Quinton: (whispers) this will be the house were I (bites lower lip) eat you, (grabs ass) impregnate you and fill this house with our offspring

Me: (giggles) why don’t we make the next batch right now.

Quinton: how old are the twins ?

Me: around 11 months ?

Quinton: I think another 2 won’t hurt.

We head to the room talking and giggling. We get straight into business when we enter the room and we sleep due to exhaustion.