18

"So you're just going to leave?" He asked.

"Yeah, you can always come visit. Just don't kill anyone in my town.. where I'll be moving of course." I said with a shrug.

He seemed kind of irritated by that. But I didn't care, he could visit me and if he was so bothered by me leaving then he could suck it up. It might seem rude or like I don't care about him.

But it was quite the opposite. I wanted to live in peace. It was bad enough I was wanted for multiple murders. Now? I just wanted some quiet time.

"I'm heading out, you can have my room if you want. I left a gift for you in the closet." I told him as I moved around him and downstairs.

"Where you going?" Masky asked me.

I gave him a soft smile. He was always one of my favorites.

"Leaving. My deal is over." I told him with a grin.

"Shit really? I'm gonna miss your dumbass." He chuckled as he gave me a bear hug before pulling away.

"Yeah, yeah. You better come see me sometime, you got that?" I said as I pointed at him giving him a knowing look.

"No promises." He gave me a smirk.

I shook my head before setting my stuff down by the front door of the mansion.

"I'm gonna go see Jack then I'm heading out." I told him as I walked past him and to Jacks room.

He gave me a nod and left to his room. I walked down the hall before coming upon a large iron door. I kicked it open.

"Jacky! I wanted to say bye before I left." I called out into his hospital like room.

"You're leaving?" His voice came from his room.

I walked in his room and gave him a small smile.

"Yeah, Slender and I's deal is over. So I'm heading out." I told him with a shrug.

He walked over to me and hugged me before ruffling my hair.

"I'll see you around then, yeah?" He said, giving me his signature sharp toothed smile.

I returned it and nodded.

"Yeah I'll be seeing you around." I said before letting my body warp to the front door.

I picked up my bag and turned to the many pastas now standing outside their rooms.

"See ya fuckers!" I yelled as I saluted.

"SEE YA FUCKER!" They all screamed back while saluting.

I grinned and walked out the front door before laughing softly at our antics. I made a deal with everyone that the day o left we would yell that to each other before I walked out.

Slenderman thought it was stupid but that's why we did it. One more stupid thing before I go off the radar. It's nice to think about. The last thing we did together would be a happy memory.

I smiled to myself as I warped myself out of the woods and into a house I had bought not too long ago. I'd say about a month or so ago. I had been getting irritated with Toby so I bought a house to hide out in.

And now I was finally able to live here. I set my stuff down next to the front door before warping myself back to the hospital. I was in Liu's room.

He was sitting up and a doctor was checking his vitals. His eyes lit up when he saw me. His heartbeat went higher on the monitor.