17

"Make sure you tell daddy that Asteria misses him, okay?" I sniffed with loved filled eyes.

"As..Asteria?" She asked, tilting her head to the side.

"Yes, that's right. Now I have to go, but tell him Asteria misses him." I told her as I set her down on the bed.

I had heard footsteps coming so I made myself invisible and waited till I saw my father walk into the room. He looked around with wide eyes before settling his eyes on his baby.

"Daddy! Daddy!" She exclaimed.

He picked her up with a fond smile.

"What's going on Azzy?" He asked her.

"Asteria misses you! A lady told me to tell you that!" The little girl exclaimed happily.

His eyes widened with shock and love as tears pooled into his eyes.

"Is the lady still here?" He asked the little girl.

I made myself visible to her.

"Yeah! She's over there." The little girl pointed at me.

And the moment he looked in my area I made myself visible.

"It's nice to see you again.. dad." I said softly.

His eyes widened with shock, but there was no horror in his eyes. No hostility in his posture. He was just happy to see me.

"Asteria.. my god.." he whispered.

I gave him the smile that my little sister had taken after me.

"Sorry it took me so long to visit. I was involved in something... to say the least." I said as my nerves heightened.

He put down Azeri and walked over to me with wonder in his eyes.

"I didn't know I had a little sister.. she looks just like mom." I told him, rambling a bit.

I had gotten most of my looks from mom. But tears fell down his cheeks as he reached for me before realizing I was actually there. Then he pulled me into a tight hug.

"You're actually here." He breathed as his tears soaked my jacket.

I smiled sadly and hugged him back.

"Not for long.. I've got to talk to my boss after I'm done here and then I'm free." I told him, my voice soft as I spoke.

He pulled away and wiped his eyes, freeing them from the tears that were pouring down his cheeks. I smiled softly.

"But I'll visit when I can." I continued.

"Of course, I'll be waiting here for you." He told me with a saddened smile.

I kissed his cheek before letting my body warp into the mansion. I let out a breath as I found myself in Slender's office.

"Sir." I said to him as I bowed my head.

"Asteria. Your welcome to leave if you would like." He told me.

I raised my head with wide eyes.

"You're serious sir?" I asked him.

"Of course, I keep my deals." He said before dismissing me.

I left his office in a daze before walking down the hall. I went into my room and saw how empty it seemed. I let out a sigh and grabbed a bag before stuffing all of my clothes and things into it.

"What are you doing?" I turned my head as I threw my bag over my shoulder.

"Leaving. My deal is over." I told my old friend.

"Your deal?" Jeff asked as he leaned against my doorframe.

"Yeah. I made I deal with Slender that once I met you, he would let me go." I told him simply, it was a lie of course.

I made that deal yes, but with Liu. Not Jeff.