12

I walked out of my room with Masky and we both looked downstairs, over the balcony. Slenderman was introducing them before turning to look directly at me.

He gave me a short nod before disappearing. I knew what that meant.

"Jeff." I said.

All eyes went to me, even the new guy. He seemed to be giving me a confused look, along with everyone else. Masky was watching me with confusion as I leaned forward on the railing.

"Damn, you still got your pretty blue eyes." I commented with a smirk.

His eyes widened with recognition.

"Doll?" He asked as a wide smiled spread across his face.

"Hey Jeffy." I said with a smirk.

He always hated that nickname. But I felt like it was perfect at the moment.

"You guys know each other?" Masky asked.

"We're old friends." Jeff answered for me.

I smiled and walked down the stairs before looking up at him. I frowned and gave him a once over.

"What's your weapon?" I asked him.

"Knife." He answered simply.

I shook my head and chuckled before kissing the scar across his cheek. He pulled me in by my waist and kissed my forehead.

"Is Liu okay?" I asked him quietly.

He stiffened at his name before letting out a shaky breath.

"I killed him.." he muttered.

I hummed before pausing for a second and pulling away from him.

"You killed him?" I asked him, disbelief portrayed on my face.

He gave me a nod, his eyes showing guilt but his face stone cold. I laughed and covered my mouth as I did so. He didn't. He couldn't have. He grimaced for a second before giving me a pity filled look.

"You're fucking kidding.. right?" I asked him.

He shook his head.

"I need a moment.." I said quietly before going upstairs and towards BEN's room.

I opened his door and walked inside before closing the door behind me. BEN was sitting on his floor playing a video game, but upon me coming into his room he paused the game.

"Oh shit, hey. What's up?" He asked me.

"I need you to go into some hospital files for me." I told him as he grabbed his computer.

"How long ago?" He asked me.

"A week." I answered.

If Jeff really did try killing Liu than that means he could've survived and was probably put into a hospital. And I was going to see if my theory was correct.

"Who am I looking for?" He asked as he glanced up at me.

"Wood." I answered simply.

He nodded and squinted his eyes as he scanned the files before finding what I needed. He grinned.

"You're in luck, a Wood was just admitted two nights ago." He told me.

"Wonderful, which hospital?" I asked him.

"Uhh.. looks like Dream Hospital. Their known for saving many lives." He answered.

"Great, I'm heading out." I told him as I waved bye before leaving his room and going to my room.

I found Jeff sitting on my bed as I walked inside.