16

"Boyfriend huh?" He asked me.

It had been about an hour after I got rid of Susan's body. I didn't want her stench filling the room. So I got rid of it and cleaned up the mess.

"It was just a story I had to come up with... unless you would like to be my boyfriend." I snickered as I snuggled myself against his side, my arm falling over his waist.

He hummed and turned over facing me.

"What if I want to?" He asked as I zoned out.

"Want to what?" I asked, blinking in confusion.

"Be your boyfriend idiot." He flicked my forehead with a soft laugh.

I grumbled and rubbed my forehead.

"Rude." I muttered.

"If you want to be my boyfriend, you better ask. Cause I'm not gonna be waiting for you." I told him as I stuck my tongue out at him.

He opened his mouth to say something but I cut him off as I got off the bed.

"But, it is going to have to wait. I need to go and see my dad." I told him.

"Your dad? Does he know what happened?" He asked me.

"Yeah, probably." I shrugged on my jacket as I spoke.

I had taken it off earlier.

"So you're going to let him call the cops on you?" He asked with a confused expression.

"Of course not, I'm just going to check in... without him knowing." I said with a grin.

"So your gonna stalk him?" He asked, giving me a deadpanned expression.

"Of course." I said simply as I leaned over him and kissed his cheek.

"You'll come back immediately after?" He asked.

"No, I have to go and make sure Jane hasn't killed Jeff yet." I told him with a sigh.

"But I'll be back right after that." I continued.

He frowned but pulled me close and kissed my lips. I paused as my body warped to my house. I covered my mouth, my face becoming a deep red.

"Oh god.." I whispered before finding my footing on the grass outside my old home.

I looked through the window and saw a little girl. She kind of looked like me. Only her eyes were pretty emerald colored ones. I moved to the side a bit to see my father standing with a woman.

I smiled, he looked so happy. I had a step mom and a little sister. I couldn't believe it. I waited until he left the house before turning invisible and going up to my little sisters room.

She was sitting on her bed reading a children's book. She must be really smart. I walked in front of her and sat down next to her bed.

She had my curls and my smile. But it looked absolutely adorable on her.

"Hi little one." I said softly as I let myself be visible to her only.

She giggled with delight and reached for me. I picked her up and stood up before sitting down on her bed with her.

"What's your name?" I asked her with the same soft tone.

"I'm Azeri, but daddy calls me Azzy." She babbled as she gave me the happiest smile I've ever seen.

I felt tears fill my eyes. He named her after me. I held the little girl to my chest.