4

God it's been a week since I've known the Woods brothers and it's just been bliss. Jeff and I have grown closer and he's amazing to be around. He's funny and kind, and he's overall a good person.

He has morals and he knows how to treat people correctly. He's practically perfect. I mean, other than all of the attitude he stores in himself. But school was starting today and now they'd be going to school with me.

I was already waiting outside their house for them. They were taking a bit too long and I think Margret noticed me outside. The door opened to her sweet smile and she let me inside.

Liu was eating breakfast and Jeff was nowhere to be seen.

"Is he still asleep?" I asked Liu.

Liu mumbled something but it was muffled by the food in his mouth. He ended up just shrugging. I sighed and walked up the stairs before throwing open Jeff's bedroom door.

He was asleep. Or at least he was laying down on his bed, faced down. I jumped onto him and he groaned in pain.

"Come on lazy butt! Let's go! We got school!" I exclaimed as I pulled his hair out of his face and looked at him.

My face was literally an inch or two away from his. But he opened his eyes and his tired dark blue ones met my lively grey ones.

"Go away..." he groaned before closing his eyes and stuffing his face into his pillow.

"Come on tall boy! Let's goo!" I exclaimed as I got off of him and pulled him off his bed.

The blanket fell off of him and I saw his naked chest. He was quite fit for a fifteen year old. I looked away as I felt my face flush.

"Damn you really like staring huh?" He teased me.

"Oh shut up and get ready, we're going to be late." I sputtered before leaving his room and closing the door behind me.

I walked downstairs with my fingers in my dark brown hair. Liu looked up at me and my flustered expression before smirking.

"You saw him shirtless huh?" He asked me.

"You knew he was like that?!" I exclaimed.

"Yeah, I wanted to see how you would react." He chuckled.

I groaned and pulled on my hair before removing my hands from my hair and sighing.

"Whatever." I mumbled.

"Did you like what you saw?" Liu asked with a sly grin.

"He's... alright." I said quietly as I blushed.

Liu raised his phone and took a picture of me. I felt my eyes widen before I ran over to him and tried taking his phone.

"Liu! Come on! Delete it!" I whined as I tried reaching for his phone.

Liu just laughed and raised his hand as high as he could possibly go. I gripped onto his sleeve and tried pulling down his hand.

"Liu!" I exclaimed.

"Nope! I already sent it to him anyways!" He exclaimed.

Liu went running outside laughing as Jeff came downstairs with a black back bag and a white hoodie. He was staring at his phone before looking up at me with a smirk. I groaned and hid my face as I immediately went outside.

I could hear Margret laughing as well. She must've thought this was too funny to pass up.

"See you kids later! Have fun at school!" She yelled to us as Jeff chased after me.