9

It's been weeks since Liu was put in Jail. And every day since I've been working out. Pushing my body to its very limits. I was stronger, faster, more agile. And I only got angrier with every day.

My own father refused to talk to me because of how many times I've exploded on him. I haven't talked to Jeff since. But my heart broke every time I saw his tired expression during school.

So I was standing outside his house right now, just so I could talk to him. I sighed and knocked on the door before I could back out. It took a second but Margret opened the door and gave me a sad smile.

"He's in his room." She said softly.

I nodded after getting over my shock. I walked inside and walked upstairs before finding his bedroom door and knocking.

"I'm not hungry mom.." his voice came through the door.

I held my tongue and opened the door, his was hiding under his comforter. I sat down on his bed after closing the door behind me.

"Go away mom.." he muttered.

He probably felt the bed shift.

"It's not your mom.. Jeff.." I mumbled quietly.

He went still for a moment before removing the blanket from his head and looking at me. His eyes were red and puffy. I felt my heart clench in my chest as I took in a breath.

"I'm sorry for leaving you to deal with this on your own. I don't have an excuse for it. But I do have a reason." I told him.

"If you would like to hear it..?" I continued, my voice getting quieter as I stared into his sad blue eyes.

He made no move to disagree so I continued.

"Every time Randy has come around, I've never been strong enough to help out. So I made a vow to myself the day Liu was taken away. I vowed I would get stronger, so I could get my revenge on Randy." I told him, my eyes straying from him as I sighed.

"I hated how useless I felt.. k couldn't do anything to stop it. I couldn't get Randy to stop, I couldn't even get Liu to tell the police it wasn't him. But that it was Randy.

"And I want nothing more than for Randy to get a taste of his own medicine..." my eyes narrowed as I glared at the floor.

I had almost forgotten Jeff was there till his arms surrounded me. I flinched slightly but quickly relaxed when I saw Jeff hugging onto me. I hugged him back and for once, I let my mask fall down.

Tears stung my eyes as I clinged onto him. He pulled me against him and held me to his chest.

"I'm sorry for not reaching out to you.." he whispered.

I choked on my tears as I tightened my grip on him.

"S'not your fault." I mumbled, my voice breaking.

He chuckled and petted my hair as we laid together. We stayed there the rest of the day. Just enjoying each other's company.