-| INTRO |-

(This chapter has been edited, if you've read the original, please read this one. I only changed a few minor things towards the end of the chapter)
—|—^—|—
-| INTRODUCTION |-
-•-•-•-

Marcus is a former Naval Aviator who was considered the best to ever do it. He graduated top of his class while at TOPGUN... well 2nd, actually. His reputation in the air was greatly feared, landing him the intimidating callsign, "Ghost".

A few years after graduating from Fighter Weapons School, Marcus was tasked with a daunting mission, alongside another well-known pilot. At the time, Marcus was not a solo-rider. He had a backseater, Lieutenant Hunter "Sharp" Vince, nicknamed after his excellent eyesight. Ghost and Sharp met on orientation day for joining a Strike Fighter Squadron called the "Black Aces".

The mission assigned, to provide low air coverage over hostile enemy environment and neutralize its enemy forces. Allowing boots on the ground forces, Navy SEALs, to attack the high profile compound to retrieve documents and date alongside rescue a reporter who was taken as a hostage many months before.

Marcus walks to his jet with his all matte black helmet that has yellow and red stripes with a ghost of the front.
(The example I made. The bottom yellow piece is the helmet's visor)

 The bottom yellow piece is the helmet's visor)

"Marc!"

He turns around to see his beautiful badass fighter pilot girlfriend. He smiles softly at her. The pair just inches apart. She looks up at her badass boyfriend.

"Please be careful, Marc."

GHOST: "I will. I'm always careful."

"Now that's a lie."

They chuckle together before she places her hand on his chest. She looks into his eyes with a telling glance. One of "you better come back". Marcus smiles and winks before kissing her forehead.

GHOST: "Everything will be alright, my love."

The mission seemed to have been going well, everyone was in position and on time. Both jets a single-seater and a double-seater with Marcus and Sharp onboard, were enroute with their missiles at the ready. Both jets were set to fly over the compound to drop their bombs "support", but unbeknownst to them was that the hostile enemy knew of their planned arrival. RPGs flew through the air. Marcus and Sharp were left by themselves to weave through the fatal rockets to complete the mission.

SHARP: "Perfect hit! Mission accomplished!"

With expert flying, Marcus was able to avoid all Rocket Propelled Grenades and drop his bombs over the compound which allowed the SEALs below to enter safely to retrieve data and resources for the Anti-Terrorism unit. His wingman fled the scene, making him the only one to complete the mission.