"Stop fighting it. You and I both know how this always ends..." A black shadow approached Hoseok's sitting body, staring down at him with a tilted head. "Cry. As you always do. But, if you really didn't like it, you would stop yourself from doing these things."

"I don't do them. It's you." Hoseok straightened out, staring into the eyes of the black figure. "Don't involve me with your sick fantasies."

"Mine? You think about them too, I just accept them... unlike you." He spat.

Seren couldn't say anything, simply watching the interaction with shaking pupils. She didn't dare make a sound, scared that whatever Hoseok was talking to, would hear her, too.

His entire presence modified the ambiance, his animosity was nearly palpable, and his malevolent intention screamed itself through his lofty silhouette. Something about his presence was comparable to her stalker, but he seemed different. It seemed all he wanted to do was kill, it didn't matter who it was, he just wanted blood.

Seren could nearly feel her gut contorting, the strong urge to puke was heavy in her throat.

"I can't have them anymore... I can't afford to be responsible for anymore crimes you've committed." Hoseok muttered, his eyes red with tears.

"If it's just me... then why is there always blood on your hands after it's been done? Why is it you washing the clothes we've used, scrubbing the boots, dumping the bodies, huh?" He asked, his face nearing Hoseok's.

Hoseok looked away, avoiding his eyes. He chewed his lower lip, slightly backing away from the silhouette in cowering fear. It clawed at her heart, leaving three marks against her skin and body, she wished to just hold him tight, and remove him from being held internee by such a lunatic.

Yet, she had no courage in her body to approach their heated discussion, to scream or yell at the silhouette to leave Hoseok alone.

"Because I don't want to get caught." Hoseok mumbled.

"Well, we truly do need each other." It mattered to him, "Without me, you'd never have the stomach to gut out those filthy men that put their hands on our precious love."

Slowly, he nodded.

Seren could just scream at him, tell Hoseok that what he was doing was wrong. So wrong, in so many ways.

"If I didn't have you, how would I know to stop?" He continued to press Hoseok, completely having him wrapped around his finger. "We're essential to each other, after all."

"I don't deserve her." He frowned. "She would never love me after she finds out about us. Once she finds out about you."

"She will. If not, I will make her." He pushed, his voice booming with savagery. "Stop fucking crying already. We can do without your weak attempt to stop me, and just let me do our job."

Hoseok sniffled, and his eyes moved over to the corner of the room.

The corner where Seren stood, completely taken aback.

His lips parted, a look of surprise and puzzlement crossed his saddened features.

The figure also turned, making eye contact with Seren, who was backed up against the wall behind her.

His eyes were bright yellow, glowing in the dark.

Her breathing accelerated, bumps of fear forming above her cold detached skin.

Just what in the hell was he?

She held in her scream, a lump forming in her throat that expressed her tears and sobs of terror.