What is this witchery? 💜

Start from the beginning

"WHICH ONE?"

"PURPLE."

"PLEASE AND THANK YOU!"

N/n sticks her tongue out at the shocked Leo.
"Wuh, you can't just up and take Donnie!" He flails his arms around franctically.
"Who's gonna make our lives a hundred times easier than it should be?!"
He snatches the toddler from the blonde's grasp.

"Hey!"

"Guh.." Lil' Donnie's face scrunches up.

"It's okay baby brother, little miss princess over here won't be taking you anywhere." The blue-clad turtle huffs.
And then the dam breaks.

"Waaaaahh!"

Right into Leo's ear.

"U-Uhhh.. Mikey! You hold him!" The older twin passes the younger to the one in orange.
The youngest and the now toddler Donnie eye each other for a moment.

"Aww~ Hi little D!" Mikey chimes happily.
But the little soft-shell just cries out again and poor Mikey winces guiltily.
"Heh, alright, give 'im here. Let April O'Neil handle this." The brunette takes matters into her own hands- Or rather, takes the turtle in her own hands. "Kids looove me!"

Lil' Donnie looks up at her.

...

Then continues to cry.

"You were sayin'?" Leo snickers behind his hand and April groans.
"Oh come on little guy, why won't you stop crying?" She sways around in an attempt to calm him but he won't quiet.
"Oh for the love of all that is good and holy, what do you want?"

Donnie sniffles and turns around in April's arms to face towards Y/n.
"Um!" He makes grabby hands at her.
N/n snorts. "Gimme back my boyfriend, O'Neil." She shifts her gaze on April, grinning.
April rolls her eyes and puts Donnie down.
The turtle makes a bee-line for Y/n and wraps himself around her leg.
N/n plops down on the floor cross legged, letting the toddler climb in her lap.

"Hi~" She boops his snout.
Little Donnie chirps again.

"Aw man, I wish you'd do that when you're normal too." Y/n pouts.
"Ha, Donnie's pride would never in a million years let him do that." Leo sniggers.
"I knooowwww..." The girl whines at the truth that his words hold. "Better make the best of it while it lasts." She pokes the little soft-shell in the snout repeatedly so that he keeps chirping.

"Donnie's gonna be so embarrassed." Mikey eyes his older brother- Now toddler with a guilty smile.
"This is what he gets for pissin' off people he shouldn't." April shrugs, not guilty in the slightest.

"Wait guys, now that I think of it.." Raph speaks up. "Since Donnie is a child now, maybe we can get him to take a good nap more easily. His sleep schedule has been as bad as ever." The eldest frowns at that last bit.
N/n quickly copies his frown and directs it towards the turtle on her lap.

"Dee.. Have you not been sleeping properly again?" When Donnie guiltily lowers his head, her frown softens with concern.
"Ugh.. Stop that." N/n playfully pinches his cheek. "My heart can only handle so much cuteness, ya lil' rascal," She giggles.

Leo clears his throat. "Okay, I was going to keep this to myself but seeing you be so mushy with Donnie is just... The shivers up my shell are next level, man!" True to his word he violently shivers.

"Aw, you're just salty because you don't have someone to shower you with some love~" N/n sings mockingly and kisses Donnie's tiny palm just to mess with Leo some more.
The blue-clad's nose scrunches up in disgust. "Ugh! Just... Stop kissing him!"

"Say whaaaat?" Another peck.

"I don't think I heard you clearly, oh well." And another.

"Ohhh, you are evil!" Leo narrows his eyes.