Chapter 56: Clear the flag ship

Começar do início

Soon they stopped when they see two elites talking while they go inside the room on their left.

Watcher: That's the weapons locker. Yo thinking what I'm thinking?

Y/n: (smirk) Hell yeah. Ave, Elijah your with me. The rest stay here and tell us if there is any Covenant patrol coming this way.

They agree and he, Ave and Elijah enter the locker room and once inside they see a lot of Covenant weapons being stored including armor. They hide behind some boxes and see two elites still talking while taking off their armor.

Once that there were nothing but wearing a alien tight suit so Y/n turn to Elijah and node to him which he node back and pulled out his combat knife while Y/n dose the same.

The two slowly apoorches to two elites from behind and together that grabbed the two elites by their necks and assassinate them as theie stabbed their necks with their combat knife and once they stop moving and breathing their gently set them down.

Ave: (smirk) Nice.

Y/n: Grab those fuel rod guns and anything explosive.

Ave: I thought you said no loud sounds?

Y/n: (smirk) This is for phase 2 and a little surprise.

Ave understood and they gather any explosion weapons and they rig them up as they pointed the explosion weapons at the door and once that they leave but once they leave, Y/n placed a trip wire inside of the room and in front of the doors entrance for any Covenant troopers to step in and once that the door shut in front of them.

Gabriel: Clear sir?

Y/n: Clear, let's keep moving.

They continue on walking through the ship and after a while they see the communication room up ahead. They approached the door while they aim their weapons around and after seeing everything is all clear they lend the wall at the door as Y/n radios in Eric.

Y/n: Eric what's your situation over?

Eric: (radio) We take control of the security room and it looks like i see you guys ready to breach.

Y/n: What do you see inside the room?

Eric: (radio) Let me see........looks like we got a few grunts along with three elites.

Reznya: (radio) Checked the bridge and it seems they don't know what's going on. We're all clear.

Y/n: Copy that. Cut off the footage and be ready for phase 2. Spartan Ranger, get ready to breach.

Mia pulls out two flash bangs while Ashley holds out an EMP grenade so they get ready and then Y/n opens the door and the two throw the grenades into thr room and they go off.

Y/n: Go Go Go!

They breach inside the room and immediately take out the Covenant communication team as they hit them in the heads. They fell onto the ground and once that the room his clear.

Y/n: Mia, Sophie get on the controls! Ave, Elijah, Gabriel, Doc, cover us!

Mia and Sophie pushed some dead grunts and get on the controls while the rest stay at guard. Y/n pulls out Watchers chip and plugged him into the control console to help out Mia and Sophie.

Y/n: Eric We're in the room. Update?

Eric: (radio) Everything seemed to be good so far. Looks like we're in the clear.

Y/n: Let's keep it that way. Carolina tell everyone to get ready. We be shutting off the Covenants coms soon.

Carolina: (radio) You better hurry. I see a scout party and they are coming towards us.