Rai Shigaraki

*Ring* *Ring* *Ring* *Click*

"Hello, this is Shigaraki speaking, how may I help you?"

In the background where Hisashi was, Fukuda was reading a book.

"Hello Tomura!"

The boss of the league of villains had to do a double take.

"SENSEI?!"

"Yes! It is I! I was wondering if you would like to, drum roll please: Come over for some brotherly bonding time!"

Shigaraki dusted the cup he was holding, and Fukuda slammed his book shut.

"WHAT-"

"THE-"

"FUCK-"

"DAD/FATHER?!"

"Language, everyone! Anyways, I happen to have a penthouse on private property, and thought that with my new look, we could hang out!"

".... Fine. But Kurogiri's been compromised, so how the hell do you expect me to-"

"I'll handle that part."

.

*10am*

"I can't believe that you talked me into this! Shigaraki is going to kill me!" Fukuda said with a panicked expression.

"It'll be fine! Just don't touch his gaming set an you'll be fine!" Hisashi said in response, patting him on the back.

A knock on the door was heard, and Hisashi quickly ran over to open the door.

"Hello father-"

"TOMURA!!!!!"

The poor dusty man didn't even get to finish before he was wrapped up in a hug.

"R.I.P. Tomura Shigaraki. Died on at 10:04am, last words were: hello father." Fukuda said mocking the chapped man.

He glared, the two locking eyes.

'Tenko?'

"Alright, I'll let you two talk, I'm going to go and get some snacks!"

The two stared at each other, waiting until he left the room....

Shigaraki charged, Fukuda used creation to make Aizawa's scarf. The two were at a stalemate, their pasts coming back to them. Fukuda had Shigaraki pinned up against the wall, Shigaraki had only one finger off of Fukuda's neck.

".... So it is you, Tenko Shimura."

"As much as it is you, Rai Shigaraki."

They slowly released each other, Fukuda saying "I can't believe this is happening. How do you even last as a villain?"

Shigaraki sighed and said "Just picture this:"

.

Fukuda was on a patrol with Yaoyorozu, and since their last day out didn't go well, they figured that this time would be different. Plus, at least they can't get separated like this!

"I just got a call from Deku and Chargebolt, they're in pursuit of a villain heading towards us. It's a good thing they brought their hero suits!" Yaoyorozu said to him.

He could drink to that. He looked towards Yaoyorozu to give a response, but was instead being shocked.

The same villain that Deku and Chargebolt were talking about appeared.

They grabbed Yaoyorozu- his Momo.

The villain had a giant hand wrapped around Creati, Fukuda glaring.

"Not one step closer, or I snap her neck like a toothpick!" He said squeezing her.

Deku ran over, Chargebolt in tow.

"We're so sorry Fuuchan! We tried to stop him, but he made it here beforehand!" Deku told him.

"Yaoyorozu!" Chargebolt shouted.

Fukuda felt like he couldn't breathe. Tenko's words echoed through him.

"Just picture this: all the pain I've felt in my life, the anger, the turmoil, negativity in general. I take all that, and use my quirk to let it flow. You're a Shigaraki. Maybe it's about time you let yourself get angry!"

".... Shigaraki."

"What?" The villain questioned.

He looked up from the ground, his eyes glowing red with rage.

"My name, is Rai Shigaraki. Release her NOW."

The villain just scoffed, and Fukuda felt a new feeling. He opened his mouth, and what happened next shocked everyone. All the air, even dust and smoke, began sucking into his mouth. The villain just watched in horror as he shut it. His eyes both looked like they set into a purple blaze, but with no fire, as if it was ghost fire.

He opened his mouth again, a purple beam of power, almost lime a laser firing out, hitting the villain dead on. He released Yaoyorozu, getting flung down the road by the attack, a small ditch going through the ground as he went. Once he finally stopped, he was a good two blocks away.

Fukuda slowly began walking over, the other three heroes in training looking on in shock.

People began to record and whisper amongst themselves.

"Is he a villain?"

"Was that his quirk?"

"Isn't that All For One's kid?"

He ignored it all.

He stopped in front of the villain, listening to him say in a shaky and strained voice "You- y-you're him! All- All For One's kid! Please, spare me!"

Fukuda crouched down to the mans level, his eyes still being that purple.

In a dark voice, he said "Go.... Spread word that the Yaoyorozu family is now under the protection of the prince of the underworld:

All For Armour.

And anyone who has a problem with it, can and will take it up with me. Are. We. Clear?"

The villain ran like his life depended on it, and to be honest.... It probably did.

He let out a breath, his eyes changing back to normal.

"Deku, Chargebolt! Is Creati okay?!" He asked quickly running over to them, as if a switch was flipped.

One thing became abundantly clear.... The man known as Rai Shigaraki was not to be messed with.

Rai Fukuda was your best shot at living.

.

"Mouth laser? Purple blaster? What exactly am I supposed to call this new quirk?" Fukuda asked once he walked into the dorms.

Mineta gave him a look and said "Why not call it all shot, since the ladies are sure to like it!"

Fukuda was about to complain.... But thought for a moment.

"I like it, it sucks things up to use as fuel, so all shot isn't that bad!"

Hisashi walked in a few seconds later, Aizawa and Toshinori in tow.

"Alright students! You're all going away for a short while as part of your hero training!" Hisashi said positively.

Next up:

MY HERO ACADEMIA: HEROES RISING!