PLUS ULTRA

"Rai, I'm bored-"

"SHUT UP!"

Now, Aizawa was a calm and chill person. He normally didn't mind Fukuda talking about himself.... But right now, it's gotten a bit more.... Verbal.

"Fukuda, I suggest you control yourself and Takeo." He warned.

Fukuda shook his head before saying "Apologies Mr. Aizawa, Takeo's been more restless and rowdy recently, not much I've been able to do."

He continued his lecture, occasionally stopping for them to take notes.

'Takeo, what's going on? You've been really irritable recently, and you've got everyone worried!'

He didn't get a response, hearing the bell ring for lunch. After getting his food, he chose to sit down with the Dekusquad, Iida greeting him.

"Hey Fukuda, can I ask a question?" Uraraka asked.

"Sure, go for it."

"Why does Iida call you 'your majesty'?"

Iida spat out his drink, while Fukuda became Takeo, having accidentally swallowed his spoon. Takeo coughed, sticking his hand in and removing the thing.

"Uraraka! You honestly couldn't have said that better?!" Fukuda coughed out returning to his body.

Uraraka waved her hands in regret.

"No no, it's fine! It's a thing me and Iida started when we were younger. His brother and my older sister were working to become heroes together, and he saw my sisters quirk."

Iida thought before saying "Yes, Rana Fukuda. Once I saw her quirk and learned how it worked, me and Fukuda actually thought he could've been royalty."

"Yeah, a few months after my sister.... Anyways, we got back in contact. It's kind of been a nickname for me ever since!"

.

"Why are we here?" Fukuda asked.

Aizawa pointed at Bakugo and said "Takeo and I bonded temporarily, and you need to get used to using multiple quirks at once. I want you to erase Bakugo's quirk, while also simultaneously using another. While your classmates work on ultimate moves, you're going to work on accepting your quirk. Another student will be joining us soon, so be ready for that."

He closed his eyes, opening them to have them glow red. He held out his hand smiling as armour created a copy of Bakugo's gauntlet.

"I see why you like this quirk Kachaan, it has pizzazz!" He said reaching for the pin.

"Isn't that a little too violent?" Someone asked.

"Who gives a-"

He stopped talking, his eyes going pale.

Shinso walked in front of him, a smirk on his face.

"This is new, I can actually feel your quirk trying to fight against my brainwashing. It's useless, very few actually accomplish this, so stop trying. Now, make some armour and punch yourself in the face."

He actually listened.

Fukuda was sent to the ground, clutching his cheek. He looked up and him and Shinso glared at each other.

"Oi, you two know each other?" Bakugo asked.

"Hitoshi Shinso...."

"Rai Fukuda...."

"Still a bitch I see, those bags under your eyes a sign of your cowardice?"

"Those scars on your body still a sign of you being a punk?"