Friend?

That night, at the Yaoyorozu household, Momo was sleeping silently, rising due to a headache.

"Maybe some tea will help...." She mumbled setting a kettle to boil.

She heard a thud from outside, and looked out to see some kind of wounded animal. Her kindness got the better of her.

She put on some sandals and ran outside to see what looked like a small fox made out of black and red armour. The fox had a gash on its leg, along with a few bruises, making it's walk wobbly.

She went over saying "Oh dear, are you alright?!"

The fox growled at her, backing up.

A loud female voice then yelled out "TAKEO!"

The fox trembled. Yaoyorozu created a bag with her quirk, gesturing for him to get in. He hopped in, Momo quickly heading inside. She went to go find some blankets, placing him onto them.

"Takeo, right?" She said walking over with some medical supplies.

She expected him to growl, but he remained calm. On edge, yes. But calm. She wrapped up his body, afterwards petting him. He did the equivalent of purr, laying down to continue his sleep.

.

Once morning came Yaoyorozu woke up surprised to see breakfast already made. She would ask her parents, but they looked just as surprised. That's when she saw the note sitting on the counter.

"Who...."

She read the note to see it read:

Yaoyorozu, right?
Thanks for saving me, did a bit of work to return the favor.

-Takeo

'

I wonder if I will see him again...." She thought to herself.

.

"Can't be late this time!" Fukuda said using his quirk to get to school quicker.

Once he got there,  he was met at the door by Iida.

"Fukuda, just in time!"

He looked around to make sure no one was there.

"Apologies your highness, if I knew you'd be arriving so soon I-"

He shushed him while saying "Don't worry about it, besides, I'm glad to not have everything watching me all the time!"

He turned to see Yaoyorozu walk in.

"Ah, Yaoyorozu, you're later than expected!"

She sighed and said "Apologies, I had a lot to think about this morning."

The day continued out like usual, up until Yaoyorozu was walking home. Fukuda clutched his head, feeling a headache coming. Once he walked into his home, he was about to keep going, when suddenly, his leg had pain shoot through it. He looked down to see a bear trap caught on it.

A woman with similar eye bags, void black hair, and golden colored eyes came over and said "I guess you aren't as smart as I thought."

She wore extremely dark clothing, as if she was going to rob a place.

She grabbed him by the chin and said "Now, where is the monster?"

The moment those words finished, Takeo came out, kneeling before her. Her hair formed into giant claws, and she began her work.

.

She was almost home, seeing the same little fox lying still on her doorstep, much more injured.

"Takeo!" She exclaimed, running over to him.