How Evil Fell In Love

".... What?"

"Allow me to tell you a story, Rai. About how the symbol of evil, fell to his knees for a woman."

.

All For One POV

This morning has been unusually calm. Well.... Calm for the symbol of evil anyway. I just finished absorbing the quirk of another low level thug. To be honest, I don't even need the power, but everyone needs a hobby.

I walked out of the alleyway, knowing that I had to get as far away from that alley as possible. My short white hair and red eyes glistening. Now call me old fashioned but-

"I'd like a white mocha coffee please."

I can't resist this coffee shop.

I sipped my coffee, grabbing a newspaper to look at.

"So, Paragon is really hitting the rankings hard.... Not even top 10 yet. Still gonna be a thorn in my side though." I said staring at the headline.

I started to space out, letting my thoughts wander.

"Excuse me sir," a lovely voice said.

"Ah- apologies, I spaced out for a minute-"

When I laid my eyes on the woman, I think my heart stopped. She had clear milky skin, dark brown hair, and her rosy pink lips summoned something in me. She held a tired expression, almost like she didn't want to be there.

"Sir?" She called, snapping me out of my trance.

I cleared my throat, paying the full amount. I stared as she left, slowly rising to my feet. I stepped out of the shop, a strange warmth spreading through my chest and into my face. I couldn't stop the smile that tugged the corners of my mouth.

"Damn, she was- and that hair.... Get a hold of yourself! You don't have time for such trivial feelings! Now, I need to get to a meeting. I'm sure that this will pass."

.

Curse my horrible mind.

"'Don't use one of your quirks' you said, 'It's just a bus ride' you said!"

I looked at my left to see the woman from the coffee shop earlier texting something on her phone. I sighed and decided to make conversation.

"Hello," I said catching her attention.

"Oh! Your the guy from the shop yesterday! I didn't think I would see you again so soon!" She said, almost like it had been rehearsed.

"I guess I should introduce myself, I'm Hisashi Shigaraki."

She held out a hand and said "Hana Yuki."

We shook, and the rest of the bus ride was silent, small talk was made a few times.

Surprisingly enough, we got off on the same stop. She stopped at a flower shop, gazing at one in particular.

'Red spider lily? Did she lose someone recently....'

She noticed my staring and quickly said "Oh, sorry! No, I didn't lose someone. I kinda just.... Like the flower."