Chapter Twenty-Eight

Wanda had been in the living room watching TV, so she joined you playing games.

You started off with Jenga. Steve knocked it down. Then you suggested twister but no one other than Peter seemed up for it, and Bucky wouldn't let you play.

So you played Pictionary next. You paired up with Peter; Bucky was with Nat; Wanda was with Steve.

You went first. Peter guessed your butterfly in no time. Next up, was Bucky and Nat. They took a little longer.

"Uh... an apple?" Bucky guessed. "A plum? A pear? A peach!"

"It's not a fruit!" Nat moaned at him.

"No, no, no! Rule violation! You're not allowed to speak!" you objected.

"Times up anyway" Steve laughed.

Natasha shook her head disappointedly.

"I'm sorry doll, what is it?"

"It's a dog."

Bucky tried to pretend like he realised that, but he stared at the picture too long. He, nor anyone else, could see how that was a dog.

Nat went to take her seat next to Bucky on the couch.

"It's a great picture."

"Whatever."

Steve and Wanda were up next. Steve was the one drawing. He took the pen and drew one line.

"A volcano!" Wanda exclaimed.

"Yes!"

Your jaw dropped with disbelief. "What? How- he drew a line!"

"It's not fair. Wanda can read minds" Nat argued.

"What? That is so cool, but not at all fair!" you complained.

Wanda simply laughed. She and Steve high-fived victoriously.

You played a few more rounds of Pictionary. Then you played Cluedo. You played a couple games of cards, including some rounds of Uno. By this point, you were getting tired again so you sat next to Bucky and played as a team. He had one arm around you and held your cards up in his other hand. You'd occasionally pick the card to play, pissing Steve off by placing down a plus four whenever you had one.

You slowly stopped participating until you eventually fell asleep.

The others finished off the game. Nat won.

"Do you wanna play another or..." she trailed off, nodding her head at you.

Bucky glanced at you for a moment. "We can keep playing. There's no point in moving because I need to wake her up for dinner in a bit anyway" he explained.

So they did. They played one more game of uno, then Steve pulled out the monopoly board.

***

"Give me my money!"

"It's not your money!"

"You landed on my space!"

"You're in jail! You don't pay criminals!"

"That's not a rule!"

"Yes it is!"

"Really! Look in the manual then!"

"No-"

"Because you know it's not a rule!"

"Because I know I'm right!"

"Just give me my money you little bitch!"

"Woah, language" Steve laughed.