Dipper vs. Manliness [Pt.2]

Start from the beginning

Unnamed scout lady: "Oh, I'm sorry. I was looking for the mailman."

Dipper: "Oh what? Are you saying I'm not a 'male man'? Is that what you're trying to say? I'm not male? Am I too edgy for your liking? Is that-- what you're getting at?" I said; not noticing how angry I was getting.

Scout lady: "You might pop a blood vessel. Are you mad?" She worriedly asked.

I just click my tongue and run off in to the woods. I find a place to and sit down by a tree.

Dipper: "... screw this..." I mutter as I toss the branch aside and look in my shirt.

Dipper: "No chest hair or muscles..." I sadly whispered.

I lay down on the ground.

Dipper: "Is it physical, is it mental, what's the secret?"

I hold up a bag of jerky that says 'You're inadequate!'.

Dipper: "You said it brother. I need help..."

The ground begins to shake very hard and a large roar is heard. Various animals begin flying or running in the opposite direction of the noise.

Manly Dan: "For the love of all that's holy muffins! Run!" He shouted as he ran off.

A tree begins to fall on the stump that has my hat. I quickly run and grab it before the tree squashes it. Another roar is heard and the shadow of a creature is seen getting closer to me.

♦️{[Y/N]'s POV}

I was bored with walk around Gravity falls, so I summoned the 3rd Journal in my hands.

I start reading through it while I'm walking through woods without a care in the world.

[Y/N]: "Someone ending up with Grunkly guy... is fucking gross..." I said as a squirrel climbed up my shoulder.

The squirrel just squeaks and makes bark-like grunts.

[Y/N]: "I know right." I said as was reading the Journal.

The squirrel just squeaks.

[Y/N]: "I know love is love, but romance is an emotional feeling of love for or a strong attraction towards another person and the courtship behaviors undertaken by an individual to express those overall feelings and resultant emotions." I babbled out.

The squirrel squeaks and makes bark-like grunts.

[Y/N]: "Yea yea, but it's strange as fuck, I still don't understand."

The ground begins to shake very hard and a large roar is heard. Various animals begin flying or running past me in the opposite direction of the noise.

The little squirrel just runs under my beanie and hides there.

I then hear a high pitched scream.

[Y/N]: "What was that?" I said to myself as walked towards the source of the noise.

As I finally make it the source towards the noise, I see PT interacting with Minotaur.

[Y/N]: "Ah, how bizarre." I whispered to myself.

PT tosses a piece of jerky to the Minotaur and they begin eating it.

I then get out of my hiding spot.

Minotaur: "Who goes there!" He shouted.

I then see PT pick up a small stick.

[Y/N]: "Chill man."

Dipper: "[Y/N]?" He muttered.

[Y/N]: "Pine Tree?" I said while tilting my head.

Minotaur: "Uuh, you know him?" He questioned as he pointed to me.

Dipper: "Yeah, he's my... yeah I know him.."

[Y/N]: "Just say I'm you're bestie! Your main bitch man! No need to be shy. Anyways, enough about me. What're you guys doing?"

Minotaur: "We are talking about the Man-related problems."

[Y/N]: "Ah yes, I see your situation now."

Dipper: "Hey, you know, you seem pretty manly. Maybe you could give me some pointers?" He asked the Minotaur.

Minotaur: "Very well. Climb atop my back hair, child!"

Dipper: "Uh...okay..." He uttered as he climbed on the Minotaur's back.

Minotaur: "Other child! You come with us?" He asked me.

[Y/N]: "Sure, why not." I said as I climbed on his back.

[Y/N]: "Anyway, what's your name?"

Chutzpar: "Chutzpar!" He proudly shouted as he started running through the woods.

♦️{No one's POV}♦️

Chutzpar crashes through a tree and keeps running while laughing. The Mystery duo on his back get hit by branches and a bird nest.

Dipper: "Dude, watch out!" He warned.

Chutzpar: "YEAH!!!!!!" He shouted as he jumps over a gorge.

Dipper: "AAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!"

[Y/N]: "WOOOOOOOOOOOO!!"

They all crash through the side of a mountain.

Dipper: "Whoa......" He mumbled as he opened his eyes.

+++