Chapter Twenty-Eight

Start from the beginning

I patted his back. "It's fine, like I said it was a small injury." He seemed a bit better after I said that. "Get the hell out of the way and stop blocking the doorway."

I looked over my shoulder to see Bakugo. Everyone shook their heads and got out of the way. He moved his eyes to me. "You didn't text me back." He whispered to me.

Right, he texted. I gotta remember I have an appearance to put on with him too, a different one from the one I do with the others.

"I'm sorry, I was still tired from yesterday. I totally forgot about it." He hmmed, he believed me. "Whatever, next time I'm coming over if you don't respond."

Eraserhead would sure like that. I smiled at him. "You want us to get in trouble don't you." He smirked a bit. "No, just you."

He walked away to his desk and I went to mine. God this is exhausting, I can't wait to get out of here.

For now, though, I better keep a close eye on everyone.

Class ended and I got up to go to the workshop.

I needed a few minutes by myself so I could collect my thoughts and think of a plan to continue hiding the fact I remember everything.

"Where the hell are you going?" I turned to see Bakugo behind me. My first thought was to get away from him. "To the workshop, got some things to work on."

He looked at me confused. "You told me you wanted to fit the hero gear you made on me." That's right, I asked him to help me with that.

Fuck, there goes my planning time, I'll have to find another time to do it then. "That's what I was talking about. Come on before I leave you behind."

He scoffed and began to walk beside me. "Yeah right quirkless." I almost laughed at that, yeah quirkless.

We got to the workshop and I went over to my workstation. I looked at what I had on it, I'm not surprised I made this. Just one of my many talents I guess.

"So what did you make?" I turned around and held up the hero gear. "It's a better gauntlet for you." His eyes softened a bit, he scoffed. "Why the hell would you make that?"

I ignored his efforts to hide his obvious likeness to me. I went over to him and motioned for him to take off his school jacket.

As he did so I spoke. "I noticed how your gauntlets work." Once his jacket was off I waited for him to unbutton his shirt too. "I also noticed they slow you down a bit. They're heavy right."

I tried not to stare too much at his figure, I'm a villain but I can appreciate a good body just as much as the next girl.

"So I made this. It's a prototype but it has the same abilities as your original gauntlet but lighter and it's able to store more of your sweat." His eyes widen a bit, I know he likes making bigger blasts with his quirk.

That's why he had his gauntlets in the first place. I carefully put it on him and locked it in place. "How does it feel?"

He moved away a bit and swung his arm around. "Fine." He mumbled, I knew a fine meant better. "Now aim straight." He did so and I looked inside the gauntlet.

He needs more room to move his fingers. I'll probably make the inside wider but tighten it so it can still sit securely on his wrist.

"How long did it take you to make this?" I looked at him and shrugged. "A couple of days, why?" I started to remove the gauntlet from his wrist. "Thank you."

I stopped what I was doing for a second. I've heard about him before, Shigaraki spoke about him. He called him an animal, someone unable to see past his own hero complex.

So who was this? This isn't who Shigaraki spoke of, this is someone different.

I felt my heart skip a beat.

"You alright?" I got out of my daze and I nodded. "Yeah just thinking." I got the gauntlet off and headed back to my workstation. This place is bad for me, making me feel things I shouldn't.

I felt Bakugo behind me. "About what?" This isn't right, I don't feel like me. This feeling...is scary.

I turned around and he was right there in front of me. "I-" I wanted to spill my guts to him, why? I don't know him, he doesn't know me, this is wrong. I'm not supposed to be feeling this way, this isn't what I was taught.

"You're bleeding." I stopped thinking and looked down at my hand. It was bleeding, bad. I must have cut it when taking off Bakugo's gauntlet.

"I'm fine. Powerloader has a first-aid kit in his office." I was about to go but he stopped me. "You should go to the old lady. She can just heal it."

I have to get away from him. "But she'll take my energy. I still need it for the rest of the day plus I already have missing work I don't want more." He couldn't come up with a good comeback.

"Fine, just clean it first. Don't want you getting a goddamn infection." I smiled lightly before quickly going into Powerloader's office.

I closed the door and put my back on it. I took deep breaths and just tried to stop my heart from what felt like exploding.

I looked at my hand and saw the cut, it was bad. I don't know him. I watched as the cut disappeared as if it was never there.

And he doesn't know me.

*Somewhere else*

There were a lot of buttons, some off some on but one of them turned on.

The one they weren't expecting to turn on just yet. "Master, she's awake." A smile formed on a cold, empty face.

"Guess we'll have to execute the plan. sooner than we originally planned."

*******
1529 Words

How was it?

Ooo scary😥