Chapter Nineteen

I Want-!

I Want-!

Bakugo's Pov:

My head feels like it's gonna fucking split.

My heart feels like it's gonna explode and so do my hands from how sweating they are.

She just keeps smiling and laughing and it's driving me crazy. I'm trying to stop myself from staring at her but I can't, my eyes won't move away.

When she noticed I was staring she spoke. "Are you okay? We can talk about something else if you want."

She's usually like this, I assume she thinks if someone even looks a bit sad she instantly blames herself and does whatever she can to fix it. Even though that's never the case, I want to know why she thinks that shit but it's clear she has boundaries on some things.

I rolled my eyes. "I'm fine, keep going." She smiled again and kept talking. Honestly, I could listen to her all day.

Something about her voice is just soothing to me. Even her cringy-ass laugh which really shouldn't soothe anyone. When those extras talk to me I usually close my eyes because I don't give a shit about what they're talking about but when she's talking I just can't.

Sometimes when she's deep in thought she'll pick her nails or bite the side of the inside of her mouth. I don't tell her to stop because she'll just get embarrassed and think she's weird, which she is but it's whatever.

I need to get the fuck out of my head, it's giving me a headache.

Lunch came around and I told quirkless that I had something to do with Shitty hair.

She didn't ask anything and just nodded. "I'll get you what you usually get okay?" She knows shit like that too, what I like and don't like.

I can't describe how that makes me feel but it doesn't irritate me so. She left and I quickly went over to shitty hair. "We need to talk." He looked at me confused but agreed to follow me.

We waited until everyone had gone to lunch before stepping out of the classroom and talking out in the hallway.

"So man what did you want to talk about?" He asked with his ugly-ass sharp tooth smile. "Somethings fucking bothering me and I don't know what it is."

He looked concerned. "Really man, well what exactly's going on?" I sighed and tried to put it the best way I could. "Sometimes my chest feels warm, and my head's going crazy with just one thought of-"

He cut me off. "Oh Bakugo, you're like my best friend but we're bros I don't-" Is he fucking serious?! "I'm not talking about you, you shitty-haired extra!"

"Oh sorry man...we're still bros right?" Ugh! What the hell is wrong with him!?

"I'm talking about that quirkless loser!" He was confused until his eyes widened with realization. "L/n?!"