Robert: I don't know if you noticed, but I'm with my girlfriend. The woman I love and with whom I am very happy. I have nothing to remember with you. And if you'll excuse me, our dance is over.

Robert was leaving, when he heard Anelise say:

Anelise: Hey Sully. Why such a hurry? The music is still playing. Where are you going?

Robert: I go to the table to meet the woman I want to be with in every moment of my life. And that woman is not you.

He returned to the table Andy was at, where they stayed a little longer, watching the last moments of the party.

When the party was over, they left together, hand in hand, and returned to the cottage. They still weren't sleepy, so they decided to have a glass of wine by the fireplace, while Robert showed Andy an old photo album and told her a little more about his story.

Robert: When my father was single, he liked to spend time here, in the silence of the mountain. That's why he built this cabin we're in. When I was a teenager, I liked to come here too, but since I became a Marine, I never came back. Yesterday I confirmed to Anelise that I would be coming to the party and then she arranged to clean the cottage for us.

Andy: This place is too beautiful and cozy to be closed for so long.

Robert: I agree with you. Who knows we can't come back here more often?!

Andy: I'll love to come back here with you whenever you want.

As they continued to look at the photos in the album, Andy stopped at one in particular. It was Robert, still a baby. She thought the photo was very cute and commented:

Andy: Oh my God! This photo is so cute. Will when we have our baby, will he be like this, like you?

Robert: Our baby? Are you thinking about it?

Andy: Since the day we chose our house and you asked me that question, I'm more and more sure I want to have children with you.

Robert: I love the idea of ​​having kids with you.

Robert gave Andy a very passionate kiss and they both felt their bodies heat up. Andy placed the photo album beside her and lay down on the rug in the living room, while Robert, never leaving their lips apart, lay on top of her.

Robert: Our children will be the fruit of the enormous love I feel for you. And I don't care what they look like, I know they will be the most precious people in our lives.

Andy: I ​​have no doubt how much they will be loved by both of us. But for now, nothing has changed. I keep taking the pill, okay? All at the right time.

Robert: It's not the time yet, but nothing stops us from practicing.

Andy: I ​​think it's perfect that we keep practicing.

She said returning to kiss him. Then, Robert lifted his torso slightly to remove his shirt, leaving Andy with even more desire to see his well defined chest. Andy then rolled on the floor, getting on top of him and started kissing all over Robert's body, while feeling his hands sliding down her back, also wanting to remove her clothes. Robert lifted Andy's shirt and without too much haste let his fingers run through her pants, feeling her body getting more and more aroused. Both then removed their pants and were left with just their underwear, taking advantage of that moment of excitement to kiss and caress even more.

Robert then got up, took Andy in his arms, and as he kissed her, he carried her to the bed.

Before they went to bed, he placed her on the floor, ran his fingers around her face, enjoying every detail of her face. Andy closed her eyes, feeling the tender touch he was receiving and letting herself melt in his hands, she said: