forty three | anticipation

Start from the beginning

After all his running around, and last minute phone calls. Tremaine got back to Stevie's place with exactly two minutes to spare. And seeing as though he hadn't received any calls or texts while he was gone. He was sure Stevie didn't even know he'd left the apartment.

"Tremaine?" He heard her calling him.

"Hu...huh?" He voiced easing the door closed behind himself. "Stay there here I come!" He told her as he took off running to the back of the unit to her bedroom.

"Wha.. What's good? He questioned standing in the door frame watching her primp in the mirror. As he struggled to catch his breath.

"You sure about this?" She turned to look at him, as she smoothed her hands over her stomach. "It's not appropriate, Tremaine, I looked like a sexy hooker, I'm going to change,"

 "It's not appropriate, Tremaine, I looked like a sexy hooker, I'm going to change,"

He moved further into the room towards her. Grabbing her hand, he spun her around as she strolled passed him. Pressing her back against his chest. He walked them both back over towards the mirror. "Nah you look perfect, look we gotta head out, c'mon,"

After gathering all of Stevie's things. The two of them exited Stevie's apartment heading out.

Tremaine reached over the console to grab Stevie's hand. intertwining their fingers together. Bringing them to his side of the car, he laid them on his thigh. Looking away from the window, Stevie smiled warmly at him. ''So why do I have to attend this dinner again? I mean, you guys are just going to spend the next hour or two discussing numbers, money and analytics, boring,'' She faked a gag. 

Tremaine laughed looking over at her. ''Because, I like having you in these settings with me, Stevie, you keep me from putting my foot in my mouth, you're extremely smart, charming, you know what to say. And, you're great with solving problems, besides, you're my good luck charm, and, you look so fucking good right now. I'm glad I picked that out for you,, so you'll be eye candy, just might help me seal this deal,'' He pulled her hand up to his mouth to kiss it,