Chapter Twenty-Six

Start from the beginning

Sounds like her.

"Alright here are the teams." I went and sat down on the bench. I yawned a bit and rubbed my eyes. My sleeping has gotten a bit better but it still takes me a while to fall asleep at night.

Aizawa says I just need to take it easy and try to tire myself out during the day so I can rest all night. And when I can't he and Present Mic will stay beside me until I can. I'm glad I have them.

I closed my eyes for a moment before I heard yelling. "Damn it Deku if you don't stop stepping on my shoe!" I sighed and smiled a bit at the sight.

Yeah, that's the guy I like.

Aizawa broke them up and told them to get ready for the training. Bakugo backed off and looked over at me. I could see a faint smile form on his lips.

That made my heart jump up and down. I motioned him over and stood up before he approach me. "What do you want?"

I pretended like I was whispering something to him but really I was kissing him on the cheek.

"Try not to kill anyone alright." He looked over to make sure no one was looking before kissing me on the lips, it was quick but sweet.

"No promises." He quickly walked off to his team and I sat back down.

Yeah, that's the guy I like.

"Good work today. Midoriya's team got the most points so they get the twenty extra points."

Mina and the guys groaned as they walked over to me. "I'm so dead! I really needed those points." They walked over to me crying. "Y/n can't you convince Mr. Aizawa to go easy on us for the final grade?!"

"I could but I doubt he'll do it. Sorry guys." They sniffled but nodded. "It's okay, maybe it won't be so bad." That just caused them to cry more and start talking about how their parents were gonna kill them.

Parents are weird.

They stopped crying when Aizawa told them to gather the balls and bring them back to him. They went to do so but Mina stayed with me.

"So Y/n next time are you gonna join us for training?" She asked as she help me off the bench.

I'm still a bit worried about training with other people. I'm not sure how strong I am, I mean I'm strong enough to pin a teenage boy to the ground but that's about all I know.

"I don't know any basic training so if we were to train I'd probably need to go through all that first." Her eyes sparkled. "I know exactly who you could ask to help!"

"Who?" She smiled at me brightly and pointed. "Bakugo. He's super strong and he takes training very seriously."

I already knew this but I didn't want to ask him because he was already helping me with a project I'm working on at the workshop. I want to start making hero gear but I have nowhere to start.

He agreed to be my test dummy- I mean model.

"Maybe someone else?" She gave me a suspicious look. "You like him right?" Was I obvious? No, I'll just pretend I don't know what she's talking about.

"Yeah, he's my friend, best friend even." She shook her head. "No like as a boyfriend type way." Mina, please stop digging your nose into this. "Uh, I'm not sure?"

She smiled widely at me. "Don't worry by the end of the week I'll get you two together!" Oh Mina, if only you knew.

I just laughed again. "Hey, Kaminari pass the ball over!" I heard Kirishima yell from behind me.

"Alright!" I blocked them out and was about to speak again when Kaminari yelled at me. "Y/n watch out!"

Before I could turn around something hit my head and all I saw was darkness.

3rd Pov:

When the ball hit your head you were immediately knocked out.

Before you completely fell Mina caught you, she didn't have time to process what was happening before yelling out. "Mr. Aizawa!"

Everyone's attention went to Mina and their faces went cold. Bakugo had been talking to Aizawa about his fighting style when the whole thing happened. When they heard Mina yell they immediately ran over to see what was happening.

When they did they saw you in Mina's arms passed out, blood dripping from your head. Bakugo didn't waste any time before taking you out of Mina's arms and carrying you bridal style.

Aizawa was asking what happened and Bakugo couldn't think. His only thought was to get you to Recovery girl, and that's what he did.

He ran out of the training area and carried you back to the school, through the hallways, to Recovery girl's office. He couldn't open the door so he had to bust it down with his foot.

Recovery was going to ask what was going on but when she saw you she understood quickly. "Bring her to the bed."

Bakugo went and laid you on the bed. He was out of breath but he didn't care he just kept looking at you. "She's gonna be fine right?!"

Recovery girl didn't answer him and just to work patching you up. Bakugo watched carefully and sat down in the chair next to the bed.

He was scared, what if everything you know now...what if you forget about it.

He was praying that wasn't the case.

********
1435 Words

How was it?

I'm sure y'all can see where I'm going with these but if you do don't spoil it for the others