Chapter 40 - Towards the future

SORRY FOR THE LATE CHAPTER AN INCIDENT HAPPENED SO I COUDLNT POST

-

Y/n's eyes widened before she started to burst into tears again. Y/n was completely speechless, she nodded in reply before pulling Akito into a hug.

"Akito....Thank you! Thank you so much for even letting me be involved with you!" Y/n cried.

Akito stayed silent. In truth, he was tearing up. But he still smiled. He couldn't believe that he did it. He was able to get to a point where he never imagined himself being in at the start.

He truly believed that he succeeded with his second chance.

+

"Y/n. Why is Ena your maid of honor." Akito sighed.

"What? She's the best! Why can't she?" Y/n asked.

"......."

"Akito. Trust me she is won't do anything on your wedding day!!" Y/n reassured him.

Akito was still unsure.

"Pleaseee Akito!!" Y/n pleaded while clinging on his arm.

The two were in Y/n's living room discussing the wedding plans and who they were going to invite.

"Geez Y/n you seriously love my sister don't you." Akito said facing her.

"Mhm! So yes?" Y/n said.

"No because you love her too much." Akito teased.

"Akito!! I'm begging you just let Ena be my maid of honor!! Please!" Y/n said still clinging onto Akito's arm.

The two were silent before Akito smiled.

"I'm joking. I'll let Ena be your maid of honor."

"YAY!!" Y/n cheered before letting go of Akito.

"Hey, but you promise that Ena isn't going to do something." Akito said pulling Y/n closer to him.

"Ha? Why would she?" Y/n questioned.

"She's really ann-"

Y/n immediately punched Akito lightly.

"Akito have faith in your sister! Otherwise I just might be more worried about Ena than you." Y/n muttered.

"You're really pushing your luck here Y/n." Akito said.

"I know!" Y/n smiled before kissing Akito and returning to the plan.

Akito was quiet.

Y/n turned to look at him who seemed to already be looking at her. The two stared at each other for a few minutes before Akito pulled Y/n towards him and hugged her.

"Y/n are you cold?" Akito asked.

"I am actually!" Y/n said hugging Akito back.

"I can tell. You're basically shivering." Akito said.

"You're always warm cause of the amount of hoodies you wear!" Y/n sighed.

"I'm always cold when you're never here."

"You're making me feel bad now :("

Akito chuckled before kissing Y/n's head and held her closer.

"Y/n don't feel bad." Akito smiled.

"I am now because I left you here for 4 years!" Y/n sighed.

"4 years but somehow we're still together. You shouldn't feel bad."