Chapter 17 - You found me too early?

At school

It was break and Y/n was talking with Nene until a large crowd was seen in front of them.

"How annoying.." Nene sighed.

"What is going on?" Y/n asked.

Somebody turned to Y/n and turned back before shouting,

"Your sister is right here!!"

Nene was alarmed at this and looked towards Y/n.

"Sister?" Y/n asked.

The crowd suddenly made way to Y/n and Nene which made Nene a bit nervous so she decided to just stand against the wall.

"Y/n I have found you."

"Foun- wait. Big brother?!" Y/n's eyes widened in shock.

"You thought I could wait longer?" Y/n's brother chuckled.

Y/n couldn't help but smile widely before jumping onto her brother for a hug.

"I have a lot of explaining to do huh Y/n?" (Older Brother name - O/b/n) said.

"Yeah! You do!" Y/n said.

O/b/n laughed.

+

Lunch

Y/n sat with O/b/n on the roof.

"So tell me. Why on earth have my parents kept you a secret?" Y/n asked.

"Ah..."

"Well I lost contact with them. Honestly if you knew how they treated me then you would hate them. Apparently I was a 'mistake' and I was born at the most lowest point of their lives. I was rebellious and they hated me more. I got adopted by somebody else because our parents could gain money. Luckily I was treated better. I found out that you were my sister somehow and I had another brother. How is he?" O/b/n asked.

Y/n stayed silent.

"Well....he died...."

O/b/n's eyes widened.

"How?.."

"...Suicide."

"Im so sorry Y/n." O/b/n said.

"It's fine.. All I'm thankful for is that I have another sibling with me. But I don't like being gloomy so do you have any interests?" Y/n asked.

O/b/n was surprised at Y/n quick change. He guessed that she was used to trying to change subjects quickly so he was actually quite amazed somehow.

"Wait first of all. How can you trust me being your older brother so easily?! I could be somebody lying or something?" O/b/n asked.

"You look like B/n so I'm trusting you here! If you are a fake then I'm gonna force you to be my brother!" Y/n said jokingly while snickering.

O/b/n was surprised but chuckled before answering Y/n's previous question.

"Back to your original question, after I got took in by my new parents I started to get into listening to street music. That's when I found out about Bad Dogs and later on Vivids. Do you know them?" O/b/n questioned.

Y/n's eyes widened again.

"He's a fan?!" Y/n thought.

"Yeah..I do!" Y/n chuckled.

"Thought so. They're quite popular around here. Anyway later on they became one group and I remember being excited to watch their first show together online. Since I couldn't go to the venues and all that. I remember really wanting to go to one of their shows in person. I really like Akito Shinonome. I even tried to start making street music. That didn't go well..." O/b/n laughed.

"Coincidentally he goes to this school too.." Y/n thought.

"You have to show me what you made! I am a fan of their music too! What class are you in?" Y/n questioned.

"2-a. We got this loud guy who seems to really like being dramatic." O/b/n said.

"Wait...is his name Tsukasa Tenma?" Y/n asked.

"Think so...how'd you know?" O/b/n asked.

"Oh well he is well known here because of his partner Rui Kamshiro who does inventions and is really smart! They do some...interesting things.." Y/n said.

"Oh? Interesting....."

"Do you have a boyfriend yet Y/n?" O/b/n questioned.

"Well uh...you see-"

"Yo Y/n! Who's this?" Akito asked.

Toya noticed it was Y/n's brother which shocked him.

Y/n shot her head behind her.

"Ah! Uh this is-"

"Akito Shinonome?! Y/n no way?! You know this guy personally?! Even Toya goes here?! You never told me this?!!??!?!!" O/b/n said freaking out.

"Oh a fan I see? Nice to meet you. Who may you be?" Akito asked politely.

"Aannd...he's putting on that polite tone of his.." Y/n deadpanned.

Toya just smiled knowing what Y/n was thinking.

"I am O/b/n 2-a! Y/n's older brother nice to meet you!" O/b/n stood up immediately.

Y/n sighed and stood up with him as well.

"An upperclassman is a fan?" Akito thought with surprise.

"Wow Y/n never knew we would have a family meeting right now." Akito chuckled.

"You two act like you're really close! Are you perhaps best friends?" O/b/n asked.

Y/n looked at Akito who looked at her back with a smirk.

"Actually we aren't..I'm her boyfriend. I'm happy to see you my future brother in law." Akito said giving O/b/n that polite smile of his.

O/b/n's jaw dropped.

Y/n was frozen. She quickly faced away from Akito. This made Akito very amused.

"Sorry about him. You see he's deeply in love with your sister.." Toya said nervously.

Y/n felt even more embarrassed.

"Y/n.......we didn't have to find it out.......this way...." O/b/n said completely speechless.

"Well sadly we did! Akito please stop with your open flirting." Y/n sighed turned back to face the three.

"I don't think I can after seeing that reaction of yours." Akito chuckled.

"That's incredibly helpful!" Y/n sarcastically said.

"Now why are you here?" Y/n asked.

"No reason." Akito said.

Toya looked at Y/n to which Y/n looked back at him. Toya subtly shook his head.

"Very secretive of you." Y/n crossed her arms.

"Y/n....you....will become Y/n Shinonome?..." O/b/n muttered.

"Akito you shocked him too much!" Y/n started to slightly panic before running up to him and trying to shake him out of his daze.

"He isn't wrong." Akito smirked.

"We get it Akito so you can shut up now!" Y/n said with a flushed face before pinching O/b/n.

"Ow!"