Chapter 13 - Phase 2

"Akito I need to get something at Weekend Garage can you come with me?" Y/n asked as they exited out the park.

"Sure." Akito nodded.

Y/n smiled at him before taking her phone out and texting the gc.

Y/n: He's coming!

An: Okay good job Y/n!

Y/n kinda stared at her phone with a smile. She was day dreaming about Akito's reaction.

"Why are you smiling?" Akito asked with suspicion.

"HUH nothing!! Sorry I kinda zoned out a bit!" Y/n replied.

"Y/n are you sure?" Akito questioned.

"Akito I'm not cheating I promise! It's something that....I was thinking about!" Y/n said panicked.

"Fine.." Akito sighed.

"Akito I'm sorry! Please don't feel down!" Y/n said immediately holding his hand.

Akito looked at Y/n. He saw that Y/n was genuinely sorry. Akito slightly smiled before ruffling Y/n's hair with his free hand.

"Care to tell me what you were thinking about?" Akito said.

Y/n noticed that they were literally right in front of Weekend Garage.

"Maybe after I show you something." Y/n chuckled before opening the door to Weekend Garage which had it's lights switched off.

Akito got confused until the whole place lit up.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!"

Akito was shocked.

"A surprise party?" Akito asked.

"Why? You don't like it?!" An said.

"It's not like that!" Akito said.

Toya went up on the stage in Weekend Garage before getting a microphone.

"Akito since it's your birthday I wanted to preform a solo for you." Toya said into the microphone.

"Hey wait! Let me join! It's been a while since we sang together anyway." Akito said before running on stage. Y/n did let go of his hand.

An rushed up to Y/n.

"Can you make pancakes? I know it's like too late but Akito seems to really like your pancakes." An asked.

"Oh sure!" Y/n smiled before running behind the counter.

+

Y/n still heard Toya and Akito sing which made her feel happy inside. She knew how much of a help Akito was to Toya and as she remembers they haven't sang in a duo for a while.

Y/n finished up the pancakes and placed it on the counter.

"Y/n they smell good!" Kohane said with a smile.

"I can make more if you like!" Y/n said as she was adding the toppings of the pancakes.

"Is that really okay?" Kohane asked.

"Yeah! Don't worry about it!" Y/n grinned before turning around to make more.

+

"Kohane here you go! You are going to do the camera stuff right?" Y/n asked.

"Yeah!" Kohane said.

"Well these pancakes are for a good cause." Y/n chuckled.

"Y/n you made the pancakes for me?" Akito asked suddenly.

Y/n and Kohane flinched which made Toya chuckle.

"I didn't know you finished! And yeah they are! Eat it before it's cold!" Y/n said sighing in relief.

"You're such a weirdo for making pancakes at 7pm." Akito said.

"So what? I made them specially for you! I'll eat it myself if you don't want it!" Y/n replied.

"No I'm having it." Akito said before eating the pancakes.

Well he didn't spare any minutes and just ate the whole thing as fast as he can.

"What the heck Akito?! Slow down you're gonna get heart burn or something!" Y/n panicked.

Everyone around them laughed.

"I'll uh get you water!" Y/n said rushing to find water.

Y/n poured the water in a cup before putting it in front of Akito.

"And he finished it." Toya said.

"Seconds?" Akito asked.

"Yeah no not today you got other foods to try out." Y/n smiled.

"Ooh denied by Y/n! How'd you feel Akito?" An said jokingly.

"It's probably for the best." Akito sighed with a smile.

"Exactly why." Y/n laughed.

+

Everyone was singing Happy Birthday to Akito and Kohane was recording it all.

"Make a wish!" Y/n said.

Akito was silent for a few seconds before blowing out the candle.

"What did you wish for?" An asked.

"Wishes are supposed to be kept hidden to that they come true right?" Toya suddenly said.

"Think so." Y/n replied.

"In that case I'm not telling you even if it might be a weird myth or something." Akito said.

"Wow you really want your wish to come true huh?" Y/n chuckled.

"I very much do." Akito smiled at her.

Toya read Akito and knew that his wish had something to do with Y/n which made Toya happy.