Chapter 38 - That backfired...

Hours passed and Ena ran to Akito's room where Y/n was. It was raining heavily outside.

"Y/n! Akito is coming!" Ena huffed.

"Okay! I hope he isn't soaked though.." Y/n sighed hearing multiple rain drops hit the window.

+

Ena turned off the lights in Akito's room. Y/n knew that he was here so she took a deep breathe before waiting.

The light turned on again.

"SURPRISE- AHHHHH!" Y/n exclaimed.

Akito was shocked himself honestly.

"AKITO YOURE SOAKED!!" Y/n said panicking.

"UM! OKAY OKAY WAIT." Y/n calmed herself before speaking again.

"Wear something warm while I get a towel to dry your hair okay?!" Y/n said rushing past him.

Akito was in disbelief. Everything was happening too fast for him that he had to process what was happening.

Y/n ran back inside.

"Akito! Hello?! Do you need me to do everything for you or what?!" Y/n said waving a hand in front of his face.

Y/n sighed before putting the towel down on Akito's bed and went to his closet to find something for him.

"Oooh so much comfy clothing you have here! Wait isn't this mine?!" Y/n asked pulling out a zipped up hoodie.

"Nevermind! Uh..this!" Y/n pulled out a hoodie and sweat pants and put them on Akito's bed. Y/n put her supposedly hoodie back in his closet a bit confused but continued on.

"Go change ! You're literally dripping right now!" Y/n said running up to Akito and slightly pushed him.

"Are you real?" Akito finally spoke up.

"Am I real?! If I wasn't I'd disappear by now so change will you?" Y/n instructed before walking out the room.

Akito immediately got out of his trance and realised the situation he was in. He sighed before doing as he was told.

+

Akito opened his door and saw Y/n waiting.

"About time! Did you get put into a trance?" Y/n questioned.

"You were going too fast I didn't have time to process anything you said." Akito replied.

"Really?! Sorry! I was too spooked because you were literally dripping in rain water!" Y/n said.

"Talking about rain water can I go in now cause your hair is dripping.." Y/n asked.

"Are you going to dry it?" Akito questioned.

"Do you want to do it yourself?" Y/n asked back.

".....no." Akito replied honestly.

Y/n grinned.

"Thought so!"

+

Akito sat on his bed while Y/n kneeled behind him and dried his hair with a towel.

"Wow your hair is seriously wet..How long did you stay out there?" Y/n questioned.

"A while.."

"Akito I thought you knew better! What were you doing?" Y/n sighed.

"Toya, An, Kohane and I went out somewhere and there were a lot of people. We lost each other and we tried to regroup but it just kept raining and people were in our way.." Akito explained.

"Did you not-"

Akito sneezed.

"....Akito. Are you getting ill right now?" Y/n said before stopping what she was doing and got tissues for Akito.

"I don't wan-"

He sneezed again.

"You better be glad that I'm here otherwise you need Ena to look after you!" Y/n chuckled.

"I'd rather not." Akito groaned.

"Your hair is dry enough now! You can lie down now!"Y/n said.

Akito laid down while Y/n tucked him to bed.

"Y/n I'm not a child.." Akito sighed.

"So who got sick then?" Y/n responded.

"Everyone gets sick Y/n." Akito said.

"And everyone was a child once Akito!" Y/n winked.

Akito started to sniff.

"Akito you're having a cold right now! Use tissues okay!" Y/n said.

"Y/n was I right about the Weekend Garage person?" Akito asked.

".....Yeah....sorry Akito I didn't want to ruin your surprise so I lied.." Y/n apologised.

"Geez Y/n. I knew it. An and Kohane were acting weird." Akito sighed.

"I'm paying you back by looking after you okay? What else do you need if that's not enough somehow?" Y/n questioned.

"Pancakes." Akito said.

"Pancakes?! In the morning okay? Not now!" Y/n replied.

"Are you going to cook?" Akito asked.

"No I'm going to buy them at a store!" Y/n teased.

"I don't want it." Akito said.

"Hmmm then I'll get somebody else to cook.." Y/n continued.

"I don't want pancakes anymore." Akito commented.

"I'll cook some in the morning okay?! I was just joking!" Y/n laughed.

"Thank you." Akito sighed in relief.

"The face you make when you eat pancakes is so cute that nobody would ever think a guy like you has a soft spot for something as simple as pancakes!" Y/n suddenly said.

"Nobody would ever think a girl like you has a boyfriend as a street performer." Akito replied back.

"You know what that is very true!" Y/n agreed.

"I can imagine somebody being shocked that THE Akito Shinonome is my boyfriend!" Y/n smiled.

Akito was surprised but he chuckled before taking Y/n's hand, he still wore the matching bracelet the two had. Even Y/n had it on.

"At that point I think you will use me to flex on other people." Akito said.

"If I did then you can't flex that a normal university student is your girlfriend.." Y/n sadly responded.

"I can flex the fact that I have a wife though." Akito said.

"Who?" Y/n snickered.

"I think we both full well who." Akito smiled.