Chapter 36 - It's you

School is making me feel tired IM SORRY 🤕

-

Y/n was walking back to her dorm room after getting food for herself and saw an orange cat sitting under a tree. Her eyes shined. She took a picture and sent it to Akito.

Y/n: (Attachment)
Y/n: Look it's you (●'◡'●)ノ

Akito: Y/n what are you trying to say..
Y/n: What??? I love cat (⊃。•́‿•̀。)⊃
Akito: Huh?
Akito: Y/n you're still using those faces..
Y/n: Sorry (つ .•́ _ʖ •̀.)つ
Y/n: I can't help it Akitoooooooo
Y/n: It's so cute and expressive
Y/n: Also what I mean is that I love cats so what I mean by it's you is that I'm indirectly saying that you are cute :D
Y/n: AKITO I LOVE THE CAT ITS SO FRIENDLY I COULD CRY

Y/n sat next to the cat who was already sitting on her lap and meowing at her.

Akito: Y/n you would cry because of a cat?
Y/n: YES BECAUSE IT REMIBDS ME OF YOU
Y/n: not in a bad way :(

Akito was staring at his phone. He was blushing at Y/n's comments and no surprise that he was with Toya.

"Akito you seem to be doing better with Y/n away than I thought. You are using your phone more because of Y/n too, you really love her don't you?" Toya smiled.

Akito started to get embarrassed. Toya was shocked to see Akito in a flustered mess now. Toya just chuckled at Akito's state before taking his phone out. He knew exactly what Y/n wanted to see.

Toya: (Attachment)

Y/n: So that's why he's not replying!
Y/n: Toya did you make him embarrassed? He looks like he is (〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜
Toya: Yes I did...unintentionally..
Y/n: GOOD JOB TOYA!!!!
Y/n: Seeing Akito flustered is so funny I love it ( ̄▽ ̄)
Toya: I can tell
Y/n: Oh Toya you might like this!!
Y/n: (Attachment)
Toya: A cat? Did you say something to Akito because of the cat?
Y/n: Mhm! The cat is cute right??
Toya: Indeed

Y/n smiled to herself before keeping the picture and noticed the cat is now sleeping on her lap.

"Thankfully it's 1pm." Y/n silently chuckled.

Y/n had to stay put until the cat woke up. Until Reiko appeared with a girl next to her.

"Ah there you are Y/n! I got your roommate!" Reiko said while walking towards Y/n.

"Really?" Y/n said.

A brown haired girl appeared behind Reiko.

"Minori Hanasato! Nice to meet you!" Minori said with a smile.

Y/n's jaw dropped to the ground.

"Hanasato?! As in Kohane's friend?!" Y/n said.

Y/n accidentally woke the cat up before the cat ran away.

"Oh no..." Y/n said.

"Don't worry Y/n! That cat is always here!" Reiko laughed.

"You're Shinonome's girlfriend!?" Minori said with a shocked face.

"Yeah.. Y/n L/n nice to meet you Hanasato!" Y/n said standing up.

"Seems like the two of you are already at a certain level! Thankfully no roommate changes!" Reiko sighed in relief.

"Every year some random student hates their roommate...it's so troublesome.." Reiko said.

"How so Kamji?" Minori said.

"Aw come on Hanasato! It's just Reiko yeah?" Reiko said throwing an arm around Minori.

"Anyway! Our head master is so stubborn! He doesn't like changing peoples' roommates because they're either hated by everyone or don't know much people! So we as 2nd years have to move around student to student asking if they need a new roommate.." Reiko explained.

"Sucks.." Y/n commented.

+

After Minori settled in and Reiko left to do other jobs. The two talked to each other since they will be roommates for the rest of their school years.

"Kohane talked about Shinonome's girlfriend! She said that you were really nice! When I met Shinonome for a festival he was...quite intimidating! But he has such a good squad! He is such a good singer as well!" Minori said.

"Haha! Akito is serious when it's music so he does act differently to normal!" Y/n smiled.

"I see!" Minori said.

"Hanasato..are you the one who loves Haruka? Like Kiritani Haruka?" Y/n asked.

"Yes! She's the best idol in the universe! I love her so much!" Minori said excitedly.

"You really are huh?" Y/n chuckled.

+

Minori and Y/n got closer eventually and even started to be on a first name basis. Y/n helped Minori with her idol work...if she knew what to do...and Minori was able to help Y/n learn some stuff about being an idol and what it's like being on stage.

That lead up to the final year of University.

When it was Christmas season O/b/n proposed to Reiko. Since they finished university. Reiko did say yes and Y/n was very. Very. Very happy. She told Wxs who were over the moon.

+

Y/n, Kohane, An and Ena made a plan to surprise Akito with Y/n returning on Christmas eve. Y/n was so excited that when it came to days before she would go back to Japan she couldn't sleep.

Y/n's plan was to go to Weekend Garage when Toya and Akito were gone and An and Kohane would catch up with Y/n and talk about their upcoming events. Ena would help Y/n get into Akito's room and surprise him. An and Kohane had to stall Akito for as long as they could. Until Ena and Y/n were ready.

Then SURPRISE Y/n would surprise Akito and we don't know what will happen next