Chapter 16 - Run like your life depends on it

Its a few minutes later and Akito is not letting Y/n go from the hug.

"Akito why are you so clingy all of a sudden?" Y/n asked laying on Akito's chest.

"Maybe it's because you have given me the best birthday in a long time?" Akito said.

"You also have to credit the rest of your band Akito. They did come up with the plan y'know!" Y/n said.

"Fine. And them too." Akito sighed. Precisely An and Kohane were the 'them' Toya was the one who would gladly be credited by Akito.

"Well if I gave you the best birthday then at least let me get into the best clothes of the day." Y/n said.

"You have no pyjamas." Akito replied.

"That's why I was planning to go to Ena!" Y/n said.

"Fine then. I'll give you one of my hoodies then and you can find pants from Ena." Akito said.

"Oh? Being generous now huh?" Y/n chuckled.

"You get it or don't get it at all." Akito said.

"Alright fine! Sorry!" Y/n sighed.

Akito finally let go if Y/n. Y/n immediately got up and went to Ena's room for pants and went back to Akito's room to literally have a hoodie perfectly land on her head blocking her vision.

"Wow nice way to do this Akito.." Y/n said.

Y/n took the hoodie of her head to see it was a (favourite colour - f/c) hoodie.

"I'm surprised you even chose f/c! Thanks a lot! I'll get changed in the bathroom!" Y/n said before walking out the room and into the bathroom to change and get ready for bed.

+

Y/n laid on Akito's bed while he got ready for bed in the bathroom. She looked up to the roof and stared at it. Until her phone turned on from a notification. Y/n picked up her phone and saw it was Toya.

Toya: That older brother you say is your older brother.

Y/n accidentally gasped in pure shock. Staring at her screen before suddenly thinking about how Toya knew.

Y/n: How do you know?!

Toya: I kept seeing him so I got suspicious so I asked him. He's been trying to find you.

Y/n: No way! When can I see him?!

Toya: He said he has to find you first. Don't know why.

Y/n: right..I'll keep a look out then..

"That's kinda scary." Y/n said to herself.

Toya: good luck then Y/n. Good night

Y/n: Good night!

Y/n turned off her phone before sighing.

"My older brother sounds creepy." Y/n thought.

Akito entered the room in very comfortable pyjamas.

"Akito your pyjamas look so comfy!" Y/n immediately sat up in amazement.

"How'd you know?" Akito smiled.

"It....just does?!" Y/n said.

Akito laughed which made Y/n smile before laughing with him.

+

Next morning

It was a Friday luckily.

Y/n woke up with her head on Akito's chest with their hands intertwined. Akito's arm was loosely around Y/n.

Y/n slowly got up with a yawn before facing Akito who seemed to still be asleep.

"How rare. How early is it?" Y/n thought before checking her phone.

5:30am.

"It's too early for this."

Y/n laid back down next to Akito before going back to sleep.

+

Y/n woke up facing Akito who was already staring at her.

"Akito what is it now?.." Y/n yawned, turning away from him.

"I thought you would be used to this by now." Akito said.

"Guess not.." Y/n said.

Akito smiled softly before pulling Y/n into a hug.

"Did you have a nightmare or something. I thought you would be back to normal.." Y/n said.

Akito chuckled before responding,

"Y/n you need to realise that you need to be more specific on me being normal."

"Um...less touchy and clingy?" Y/n thought out loud.

"Can't help it Y/n. You're cute." Akito smirked.

"Haha very funny okay now you can let go!" Y/n said completely flustered.

"Who said I want to?" Akito said.

"Uh..."

"Haha you really have the best reactions Y/n." Akito smiled.

"Well I've done my job can I go?" Y/n said.

"Why are you so desperate to leave?" Akito asked.

"Maybe it's cause I literally need to run home to get my uniform." Y/n said.

"I can easily run fast enough to get that for you." Akito said.

"Oh really?" Y/n said.

"Yeah I can." Akito said with a smug smile.

Y/n realised that Akito's grip loosened.

"Then you have to prove it to me." Y/n evilly smiled before jumping out of bed and running out.

Akito sat there for a second.

"Ha.."

+

Y/n looked behind her and saw no sign of Akito and she was near the house.

"Guess I win!" Y/n smiled to herself.

Until Akito suddenly ran past her right when she was around the corner of the house.

"WHAT?!" Y/n gasped.

Running up to her front entrance she saw Akito there standing proudly not looking tired whatsoever.

"How?..." Y/n panted.

"You underestimate your boyfriend at the worst moments Y/n." Akito said.

"Thanks a lot.." Y/n sighed taking out her keys and unlocking the door.