Chapter 32 - 24 hours, 2 shows and 1 hangout

I DIDNT POST LAST NIGHT I FELL ASLEEP AGAIN 😭

-

Last day

Vivid Bad Squad did a special show for her at weekend garage which amazed her...a lot.

"Can you guys sing me to sleep?" Y/n asked.

"Y/n you think you could count this as music to help you sleep?" An laughed.

"Your singing is just so good I can't help it!" Y/n said with a huge grin.

"Akito could sing you to sleep." Toya said.

"Huh?! Why should I?" Akito said.

"Dude you're Y/n's boyfriend.." An said.

Kohane just laughed.

"KOHANE I LOVE YOUR LAUGH!" Y/n said.

This shocked Kohane which made her blush.

"Y/n you suddenly wanna take Kohane away from me?!" An dramatically said.

Y/n laughed which made the rest laugh....except Akito..

"Y/n you should da-"

"Akito I'm sorry!" Y/n said cutting him off.

Akito looked annoyed. Y/n ran up on stage and side hugged him.

+

Y/n then watched Wxs perform since they made her feel happy when she's upset because they literally want to make people happy.

Y/n was overjoyed at the end and couldn't stop smiling.

"You guys never fail to give me such a joyful feeling! Honestly I would go here everyday to experience this feeing!" Y/n said.

"YAY! Y/N WE WILL NEVER LET YOU DOWN!" Emu cheered.

"Seems like I did my job as a star perfectly!" Tsukasa said confidently.

Nene just smiled.

"Y/n do you think we should perform this to the public?" Rui asked.

"Seriously?! Yeah! It's so....I can't explain it but it's like fun plus happiness together times by an unrecognisable number!" Y/n said.

"Y/N YOU MADE SUCH A COOL PHRASE!! I feel happiness and fun times by INFINITY!!" Emu said with sparkles.

"What a perfect way to explain our goal!" Tsukasa grinned.

"It is quite a unique description. Well if Y/n went that far to explain it then why not? We could perform it to the public." Rui said with his signature smile.

"Oh Nene give Y/n our present!" Emu reminded Nene.

Nene nodded and went up to Y/n.

"Present?" Y/n said.

Nene gave Y/n a present bag. Y/n opened it to find a stuffed toy bunny with a shirt that said 'Wonderlands x Showtime! ✨' (You can think of the rest). Y/n saw a envelope to which she opened.

𝑇𝑜 𝑌/𝑛!

𝑊𝑒 ℎ𝑜𝑝𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑏𝑒𝑠𝑡 𝑎𝑡 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑢𝑛𝑖𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑠𝑖𝑡𝑦!!! 𝑇𝑒𝑙𝑙 𝑢𝑠 𝑎𝑏𝑜𝑢𝑡 𝑂/𝑏/𝑛'𝑠 𝑔𝑖𝑟𝑙𝑓𝑟𝑖𝑒𝑛𝑑 𝑤ℎ𝑒𝑛 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑒 𝑏𝑎𝑐𝑘! 𝑊ℎ𝑒𝑛 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑒 𝑏𝑎𝑐𝑘 𝑤𝑒 𝑤𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑏𝑒 𝑝𝑒𝑟𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑚𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑏𝑒𝑠𝑡 𝑜𝑓 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑏𝑒𝑠𝑡 𝑠ℎ𝑜𝑤𝑠 𝑠𝑜 𝑝𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑒 𝑣𝑖𝑠𝑖𝑡 𝑢𝑠 𝑎𝑔𝑎𝑖𝑛!

𝐹𝑟𝑜𝑚 𝑊𝑜𝑛𝑑𝑒𝑟𝑙𝑎𝑛𝑑𝑠 𝑥 𝑆ℎ𝑜𝑤𝑡𝑖𝑚𝑒 :)

𝑁𝑜𝑡𝑒: 𝑡𝑒𝑙𝑙 𝐴𝑙𝑖𝑡𝑜 𝑡𝑜 𝑤𝑜𝑛𝑑𝑒𝑟ℎ𝑜𝑦 𝑠𝑜𝑜𝑛! ℎ𝑒ℎ𝑒ℎ𝑒
-𝐸𝑚𝑢

Y/n smiled before looking back up.

"Thank you so much you guys!" Y/n said.

"Y/n do well in your university !" Tsukasa said while tearing up.

"Tsukasa?! Tsukasa why are you crying?!" Y/n said freaking out.

"Ahh! No Tsukasa!" Emu said.

Nene looked so done with Tsukasa's continuous crying lately because some people he knew we're going out of the country for school.

Rui still had his smile. He was probably used to it more than Nene.

+

Y/n hung out with N25 for the first time at a cat rescue cafe.

"Yoisaki you have such a calming voice!" Y/n smiled.

"Really? Thank you Y/n." Kanade smiled.

"Y/n can you help take this picture with me and Mizuki?" Ena asked.

"Oh sure!" Y/n said running over.

Mafuyu was watching Y/n take the photo until she felt something on her lap. A cat. Was sitting on her lap which surprised her along with Kanade.

"Y/n this is so cute! Thanks so much!" Ena smiled.

Y/n smiled back at the two before spotting Mafuyu seeming a bit surprised.

"Asahina are you- ...A cat is on your lap oh my gosh!" Y/n gasped before slowly sitting back in her seat watching the two.

"Huh?! Really?!" Mizuki gasped before running over.

Ena looked surprised while following after Mizuki.

"It's just a cat. Is there supposed to be a special meaning to it?" Mafuyu asked.

"Mafuyu you have to be joking right now. Cats are selective so obviously this is a special thing!" Ena replied.

Y/n nodded in agreement. Kanade held a soft smile at Mafuyu and the cat sitting on her lap.

"Well we must take a picture since I don't think we will ever experience such a thing again!" Mizuki said with a smile.

"Cats are selective?" Mafuyu said.

"Yes they are! They are way different to dogs! They do things at their own will all the time and pretty much we are slaves to them compared to dogs so having a cat come up to you when you haven't even interacted with them is really special!" Y/n explained.

"Oh.." Mafuyu said.

"Mafuyu you really don't change your expression when it's cats either..most people would. Are you really just gonna brush this off with an 'oh'?" Ena said.

"I don't really understand why you should feel special because of an animal." Mafuyu said.

Y/n's eyes widened.

"Come on Mafuyu! Don't you like aquariums? Think of cats like that!" Mizuki chuckled.

+

After saying goodbye to N25 Y/n decided to go back home to finish up the last of her stuff. It was dark. Suddenly she felt somebody holding her hand and started to drag her somewhere.

"He- Akito?! You scared me! Where are you taking me?" Y/n said.

"I want to show you something." Akito said.

"Oh? Okay then!" Y/n replied

Akito had a smile on his face which Y/n didn't notice. She was thinking about what he wanted to show her.