Chapter 22 - Loving you

"I have never had some sort of involvement with fighting...how was I able to do all of that earlier.." Y/n thought as she was walking home.

She found herself in a beautiful place. It was a bridge over a river with the moon and stars reflecting on the water.

"I have never been here. Where am I?" Y/n looked around.

"Oh! This is the other way home." Y/n sighed in relief.

"Y/n. You really can't wait for me?!" Akito huffed.

"GAH AKITO?!" Y/n flinched.

"At least let me talk to you Y/n. I've been trying to find you ever since the event.." Akito said.

Y/n stayed silent for a moment before replying,

"Okay then! What is it?" Y/n asked.

Akito took a deep breath.

"I'm sorry. I'm really sorry that I left you by yourself." Akito said looking right towards Y/n's eyes.

"That girl is my cousin. I wanted her to help me study too. I just didn't want to fail on the day of the event. It was an event I looked forward to. So I couldn't afford to have a make up test on the day. I lashed out on you because I felt stressed. I'm sorry. I love you so much that you don't understand how much you mean to me and how important you are to me. When you started to avoid me I felt lonely. Even with everyone with me I felt as if your presence with me was what I cared about the most. I couldn't sleep properly because how much I was thinking about what would happen to our relationship from that point. But seeing you at the event made me feel better. It was as if all my thoughts were immediately wiped out. I was worried that you wouldn't show up to my shows for the first time." Akito explained feeling a sense of relief.

Y/n slightly gasped with a flustered face before softly smiling at him.

"I hope you meant all of that. I love you a lot too. Next time please talk to somebody if you feel stressed. I was worried something happened." Y/n said with a chuckle.

"I wouldn't be going through this if I didn't mean it Y/n." Akito smiled.

"Good!" Y/n laughed before pulling Akito into a hug to which Akito quickly responded to.

"I really liked your performance! Luckily you were able to pull it off even after what happened!" Y/n commented.

"I didn't practice for me to fail did I Y/n?" Akito laughed.

"Guess not." Y/n smiled.

+

The two stayed at Y/n's house and eventually fell asleep together.

Next day

Y/n woke up to the sun rays shining slightly through the curtains while Akito and Y/n's hands were intertwined with Y/n laying her head on Akito's chest as his arm was loosely around Y/n.

Y/n yawned awake and sat up to see it was 9:00am.

"Good morning to you too." Akito suddenly said.

"Should've known.." Y/n said.

"Anyway good morning to you too." Y/n added facing Akito.

"Are you busy today?" Akito asked.

"I have paperworks to do which is very boring.." Y/n groaned laying back down next to Akito.

"Where the heck did you get paperworks from?" Akito questioned completely surprised.

"Right I haven't told you.. basically I decided to help student council because most student council members had to do make up tests. Their classes did a horrible job of voting their student council. One got lazy and left. Then a girl was exhausted on the day so I said I should finish it for her and later on she would finish the rest. She hasn't said anything to me yesterday so I'll start today." Y/n explained.

"Y/n you're supposed to help out around sports clubs. Don't get yourself involved with student council. They have too much responsibility. Student councillors are student councillors. They have to be more responsible." Akito commented.

"I knoww. I can't help it though. The poor girl is left by herself." Y/n said.

Akito sighed.

"You need to learn how to fight against your guilt because it's seriously a problem you need to overcome." Akito said.

"I'm aware. It's just difficult cause if you feel guilty you basically feel weighed down." Y/n replied.

"I get that. Just please try to at least." Akito said.

"I will!" Y/n smiled.

+

After breakfast and brushing their teeth Y/n noticed that Akito hasn't changed.

"Are you not going to practice or something?" Y/n asked while sitting in the living room floor with the coffee table.

"We just had an event last night. So no." Akito said.

"So what about Toya?" Y/n questioned.

"Toya's with Tsukasa and his sister apparently." Akito replied.

"Are you trying to get rid of me?" Akito said.

Y/n laughed.

"No it's just normally you would be out somewhere! It's not like I wanna kick you out or something. I actually enjoy when you are around!" Y/n responded.

Akito sighed before sitting behind Y/n and hugged her behind.

"Akito? Are you okay?!" Y/n asked while Akito
laid his head on Y/n's shoulder.

"I'm actually doing better than ever Y/n. I had a dream about the future and I must say, it was a dream I thoroughly enjoyed." Akito smirked.

Y/n immediately felt her face turn red.

"You need to stop with these future stuff  Akito! I bet it was something about marriage." Y/n said.

Akito just chuckled.

"You can't handle it can you Y/n?"