Chapter 29 - 3rd years

IM SO SORRYE I HAVENT POSTED I WAS BUSY THESE PAST FEW DAYS BUT IM BACK 🎉

-

Everyone who was first years were now 3rd years. Pretty much the years gone past quite quickly. Y/n was pretty much loved by the 1st years.

+

"L/n! L/n!" A few voices called out.

Y/n was talking to An before she turned around.

"Yeah?" Y/n said with a smile.

"You're boyfriend looks really annoyed with our friends..we are too scared to approach him. Could you help?" They asked.

"Sure? What did they do though? An you can come too!" Y/n said before following them.

"I'm tagging along with Mizuki to check out the new school garden that the second years planned out! I'll see you later!" An waved.

Y/n waved back before turning back towards the group.

"Well our friends kept asking questions and I think he's fed up a bit." One of the boys said.

"Right. Is he not nice?" Y/n asked.

"No! Shinonome gives off this slightly scary aura with a slight fakeness!....Is that even a word?" One girl said.

Y/n chuckled.

"Well....you'll get used to it. He might act scary at times but he is a nice person just don't wind him up." Y/n smiled.

"That's why it's so bad hanging out with some of our friends! They're so curious.." Another boy huffed.

"There he is." A girl said.

Akito looked like he was pretty overwhelmed by the questions.

Y/n laughed before walking up to the group.

"Alright you guys what questions do you need to ask? I'm sure Akito is really overwhelmed so take it easy!" Y/n interrupted.

"How do you get a perfect girlfriend who loves you and cares for you?" A boy asked suddenly.

"Huh?! Is that the question?!" Y/n said with widened eyes.

"It's true! How do we get perfect significant others?! I have been so excited to get a boyfriend since middle school just to find out high school isn't like the movies and animes!" A girl sighed.

"Well you have to wait don't you? It's only been a few weeks just give it a rest! I'm sure somebody fancies you! Don't chase after the rude ones though...they're terrible." Y/n sighed.

"You're acting like you've experienced it. Am I really that mean to you?" Akito suddenly questioned.

"No! Why on earth would I be talking about you?" Y/n chuckled.

"You got an ex then?" Akito asked.

"As if!" Y/n smiled.

"L/n you and Shinonome are so cute! Are you planning to get married? Every night I wished that it could be me.." A girl said.

"Well-"

"Yes we are actually." Akito smirked.

"You're too bold when it's first years Akito." Y/n said with a red face.

"It should be me dating L/n!" A boy said hugging Y/n.

"No! It's me!"

"Haha...what do you mean?.." Y/n said slightly concerned.

"What the heck do you guys mean? I am her boyfriend?!" Akito said.

"What ?! Don't you have a crush already?! Why are you saying L/n should be dating you?! L/n and Shinonome are way cuter than you and L/n!" A girl shouted.

"Why are you exposing me?!" The boy hugging Y/n replied before letting go.

+

It was night time and Y/n was fast asleep at her house. Akito was also but at his own house. He suddenly had a dream.

-

Akito blinked and noticed it was dark.

"Akito why are you so rude?"

"I don't enjoy singing with you anymore."

"I'm sorry Shinonome but I don't like how you look down to people. Why are you like that?"

"Akito mind your business and go away will you?! You're so freaking annoying! Just leave me alone and focus on yourself!"

"What is going on?" Akito said feeling a heavy feeling in his chest.

"Akito it's all your fault."

"What is my fault?!" Akito replied.

"She died."

"Who died?!"

...

"Akito I wish I never met you." Y/n said.

"She died."

Akito's eyes widened.

"This dream is back. Why are you always trying to make Y/n die?!" Akito said.

"You don't appreciate her enough."

"You don't know what you're talking about! I do!" Akito said feeling mixed emotions.

"Maybe something will make you understand."

Akito suddenly saw a picture in front of him.

It was him, Y/n and 2 children in the photo. Akito saw that he looked stressed in the photo and Y/n looked like she was exhausted.

"What happened?!" Akito said.

"You-"

"Don't listen to th-"

"You were the reaso-"

"DONT LISTEN TO THEM AKITO!"

-

Akito jolted awake. It was silent. Akito checked the time on his phone, 4:20am. He opened his messages and read the last text messages in Y/n and his chats.

Y/n: I'm so exhausted..

Akito: Why? Did the first years exhaust you that much?

Y/n: Guess so. Poor them. The movies brainwashed them I guess

Akito: They wouldn't believe us if we said we are soulmates..

Y/n: Haha

Y/n: I'm going to sleep now! Goodnight LOVE YOU (⊃。•́‿•̀。)⊃

Akito: Goodnight love you too

Y/n: You're so dry :( JK sorry :((

Akito: Just go to sleep Y/n

Y/n: FINE

Akito smiled a bit feeling a bit better but still felt slightly bothered by his nightmare.