Chapter 26 - Who is he?

⚠️TW: PHYSICAL ABUSE MENTIONS

The line was silent.

"He's nobody Y/n!" M/n chuckled.

"You know who he is." Y/n said.

"But you don't Y/n." M/n replied changing tones.

"Oh really? Why did he come to my house a few months ago and told me everything you did? Why do I have his number then? How do I know his name? How do I know he's my older brother." Y/n said sternly.

...

"Y/n you have to learn how to mind your business." M/n said with anger raising inside of her.

"And you need to learn how to treat your children correctly!" Y/n shouted.

"Y/n do you understand?! He was born while we were at our lowest! I didn't want him! Your stupid dad did! Just because he was a boy! I wanted a daughter so I don't even want to have contact with him! When you were born I knew I wanted to have you as the only child! You know why B/n died?! Because he was too weak to take small rude comments!" M/n yelled on the other line.

"Are you sure?! Are you sure that shouting and physically abusing him was small rude comments?! Yeah! He told me everything! He was so kind that he didn't want me to call police! But now I can anytime! I hate you! Why are you even my mother if all you care about is the gender of your children?!" Y/n angrily said before hanging up the call.

Y/n stayed silent and looked down at her phone. The trauma came back to her soon enough which made her start to tear up and eventually into multiple sobs.

"What am I going to do now?.." Y/n sniffed with tears dropping uncontrollably.

+

Y/n laid on the couch staring of the ceiling, thinking about what had happened. Until she checked her phone.

"Oh..I better get going to check on Akito, Toya and Rui." Y/n sighed before sitting up with a head ache.

"If anything couldn't go worse." Y/n groaned before standing up and going to the closest mirror to see if her eyes were puffy.

"It's not obvious. I'll be fine." Y/n thought before turning around to leave.

+

Y/n sighed trying to feel better so that she didn't have to act about it to Akito. It did help a bit but the sadness in her heart was still there.

+

Y/n walked up to the church venue.

"They already started?" Y/n said shocked while watching behind the fence.

"An?!" Y/n's eyes widened.

Y/n heard beautiful singing from the wedding ceremony.

"What on earth is going on?!" Y/n thought.

Y/n saw multiple people doing some talented things in front of the bride.

"Oh! I understand now! How interesting!" Y/n chuckled.

Y/n heard everything go silent which made her hear the groom loud and clear.

"I know I can't dribble like that guy, make stuff like the other guy and how I am tone deaf! But she means the absolutely everything to me!" The groom said.

Y/n gasped before smiling widely.

"That's so adorable! What if Akito told me that.." Y/n said to herself before blushing.

"Seriously? This is embarrassing.." Y/n groaned before trying to cool herself down.

"All of you have what I consider cool talents and all. But at the end of the day. I would always chose my husband!" The bride replied.

"This is so fresh out of a romance movie.." Y/n smiled feeling better.

Y/n kept watching to see Rui talking to An and Akito. Akito probably didn't notice Y/n yet but Rui seemed to be in smiles.

People started to watch for a little bit until An shouted,

"Everybody, come join in on the fun!"

Y/n heard talking behind her.

"This really is a treat for myself huh. Funnily enough I can't dance.." Y/n sighed.

Everybody was clapping their hands until a firework of petals erupted.

"Woah!" Y/n's eyes sparkled.

Y/n collected one which felt really soft.

"This is so amazing!" Y/n laughed.

Y/n couldn't stop herself from smiling.

"I wonder if my wedding would be equally as rememberable." Y/n chuckled.

+

Y/n stayed around until the end still can't help smiling widely.

"I love how perfectly timed this ceremony was.." Y/n said to herself.

"Perfectly timed?" An asked.

"An! You scared me!" Y/n said.

"Haha! Sorry Y/n!" An smiled apologetically.

"Don't worry!" Y/n laughed.

"If you don't mind me asking what did you mean perfectly timed? I dunno but I can't help but feel some kind of sad aura from you." An explained.

"No wonder why I felt so joyful." Y/n thought.

"It's probably nothing An! Don't worry! Perfectly timed because everything seemed so well planned! How long did you guys have?" Y/n asked.

"I think around 1 hour 30 minutes or something?" An replied.

"1 hour and 30 minutes?! No way!?" Y/n said putting a hand over her mouth.

"I know right! It was such a short time but Kamishiro was able to pull through! He's a really good director I must say!" An chuckled.

"Yup!" Y/n nodded.

"Y/n did you see it?" Akito suddenly asked.

"Oh Akito! I did! I loved it so much! Especially the firework petals! I want to watch it all over again!" Y/n said with glowing eyes.

"I can tell. You seem to be smiling non stop." Akito laughed.

"I'm so glad I experienced it! Their wedding must be the most memorable memory for them! Good for them because I would want a wedding equally as memorable as this one and I wasn't the one married!" Y/n grinned.

"I'll keep it in mind." Akito smirked.

"Of course you will!" Y/n laughed.

+

Y/n and Akito were finding a place to eat and Akito notice something off about Y/n. She is way more closer to Akito and seemed to have a more quiet manner.

"Y/n are you okay?" Akito's asked looking straight at Y/n.

"Well obviously! That wedding made me feel happiness inside!" Y/n responded not looking at Akito.

"I feel like I'm acting so off! What do I do?!" Y/n thought.

"Be honest Y/n. It's obvious something is on your mind." Akito said holding Y/n's hand.

"Oh."

"Well.."