First Season: Prologue

100.000 thousand years ago

Long ago, within a virtual universe known as the Void of Eternity, an expanse stretched before us, appearing as a vast, white emptiness. However, this tranquility was disrupted one fateful day by the appearance of a mysterious entity from another dimension, known as Notch.

Notch took on the form of a human-like box, resembling a papercraft creation. He ventured into the Void of Eternity with a singular vision: to transform the barren expanse into a world of breathtaking beauty. To bring this vision to life, Notch materialized into the form of Steve and began crafting a new realm within the void.

Yet, Notch was not alone in his creative endeavor. Assisting him was Alex, his partner, who harnessed her powers to help shape the alpha and beta worlds—sandbox realms reminiscent of papercraft boats.

In Steve's domain, the foundational blocks were laid: stone, grass, and water. The first human-like figure emerged, marking the inception of life. Meanwhile, in Alex's beta world, foundational elements took shape—villages, brick pyramids, oak trees, and sugar cane flourished. It was from these primal worlds that Steve and Alex would eventually come together, bridging their tribes to craft the universe of Minecraft.

However, during the process of merging, an unforeseen glitch birthed three entities, each a representation of Minecraft itself: the Null, a humanoid entity of pure black, embodying void; Entity 330, a manifestation of Minecraft's space and time; and the Dead Miner/Brine, who, while inhabiting Steve's form, bore glowing white eyes—an embodiment of the essence within the Minecraft world.

This convergence would mark a pivotal point in the Minecraft universe, birthing entities that would shape its destiny.

Unknown time

Herobrine and his armies ruthlessly slaughtered the innocent civilians of Minecraft. With no saviors in sight, hope dwindled, gradually fading from the world. However, the resilient inhabitants of Minecraft made a united stand, rallying under a single banner and beseeching the aid of four great empires that had long protected their realm: the White Iron Empire from the North, Netherrack Valleys from the West, Ancient Pharaoh from the South, and the Draun Kingdom from the East.

Despite the collective might of these great empires, Herobrine remained a formidable adversary. The more they fought, the more people succumbed to this malevolent entity. Faced with dire circumstances, they turned to a final gambit: assembling the mightiest champions from nine noble clans, known as the Holders. These individuals were bearers of the highest degree of strength within their respective clans.

In a fierce and unyielding battle, the Holders waged war against Herobrine's henchmen. One after another, these malevolent forces fell before the relentless might of the Holders. In response, Herobrine dispatched Entity 303, a loyal friend of his, to hunt down the Holders and stem his losses. Yet, the Holders, chosen for their unparalleled strength, formed an unbreakable cycle of succession. As one Holder fell, another would rise to take their place. This cyclical struggle endured for years, until it reached a turning point that would involve none other than Notch himself.

Notch, the creator, intervened. He bestowed upon the Alliance of Minecraft Civilians the [MINECRAFT BLOCK], a powerful artifact capable of absorbing entities like Herobrine. Notch's mission complete, he departed, leaving the Minecraft world forever. In a climactic final push, the Alliance marshaled all their forces to confront Herobrine, ultimately putting an end to the nightmarish reign.

But even the formidable Herobrine was powerless against the might of the [CREATOR]. Encased within the confines of the [MINECRAFT BLOCK], Herobrine's reign of terror came to a close. The war concluded in a resounding triumph for the united armies of Minecraft Civilians. However, following the victory, the Holders mysteriously vanished from the world, never to be seen again.