Season 1: SANS Base

far away in the dreamer's land. a big castle standing in the middle of a jungle, hundreds of armies are guarding it, in one of the castle windows. someone standing there his skin is a boy with a white t-shirt with a unicorn image on it, his name is DreamCraft. "*sigh, is it just my hallucinations? last night I dreamed about Herobrine and a kid with Destructive power, what does it mean" he said confusedly. 

SANS and BK members were rarely doing contact, although Bk was filled with an ex-SANS member, they never talk with each other anymore. 

"what's the problem Dream?" DreamCraft friend, Zenmatho appeared. 

"no, I just a little confused, that's all" he answers. "confused about what, the other member left and move to BK?" ask Zenmatho. 

"no, something MORE confusing" he answered. 

"come on, the other waiting for us" Zen said.

all of the SANS members were gathered in a hall they were planning their action to recruit more members. "DreamCraft, you look a little pale, is something happens?" ask AzuyaSurya. "no, no, nothing happens" he answered.

Meanwhile in the north gate

"hey, do you heard, Lord BDoubleO100 is about to disperse the SANS and gather more members for BK?" said a guard. "is that so?!" another one asks. "I don't know". someone appear suddenly in front of the gate, the guarders getting close to him and said "sorry sir, this place is being used for a meeting" 

a purple fog coming surrounding the guarders, and kill them. "you dare to stop Herobrine from reviving his friend" said that man, that is Dreadlord. behind him, there are hundreds of armored zombies and herobrine prepared to strikes. with his magic, Dreadlord destroys the gate. his magic creates an explosion sound. The SANS members were shocked "what was that?!" BeaconCream said. 

Dreadlord coming inside the castle garden, tens of dreamer armies are welcoming him. Dreadlord teleported right behind each army and stabs their body. their corpse turns into ash. But, they don't respawn. 

SANS members out from the hall, Beacon Cream leads Team A (SANS were divided into A team, and B team.). "who is that!!!" ask BeaconCream.

"it's just me," herobrine said. 

all of the SANS members were shocked. "is that HEROBRINE!!!??" ask Teguh Sugianto. "no, no, it couldn't be him!!" Kloits said. "STOP HIM!!" command Erpan, the dreamer guarder attack herobrine, their sword color changed like a rainbow (dreamer could applied elements to their swords). one of the guard attacks use fire, herobrine parries it and strikes back, another tries to attack with wind, herobrine teleported behind him and slays him. many armies dead. but don't respawn.

"I just want to meet people who sealed entity 303," he said. 

"Entity 303? which mean......." said ODO while looking at Zen, Dream, Beacon, and Erpan.

"they are our friend, if you want to kill them pass our corpse first," Stressman said. the other SANS were doing the same thing, protecting 4 brothers. "if that what you want, your wish is our command!!" Dreadlord said, few SANS heading to Dreadlord, they attack him fiercely. stressman summoning worm-like creature to attack Dreadlord. Dreadlord kills those things easily. teguh hand were transformed into cannons and shoot Dreadlord, he parries it and attacks. with purple fog. 

2 hours earlier in Mediavalist Bounder

"where are they, if they took too long, we have to move first," fWhip said. 

In the void, fWhip sees hundreds of serverest armies moving to them " sorry we're late, we try to communicate with the other kingdom, but fail, the only Hive responds, they'll send 200 armies. how about you?" ask Hypixel lord.