Season 2: Underground Train

"BdoubleO!" HD gets up from his benches. "HD! Long time no see! How are you!?" BdoubleO greets. "I- I am good," HD said as Bdubs keep shaking HD's hand. "I saw him at this ship's Cafetaria!" Helen said.

"who is this?" Night asks. he has never seen a Hermits before. so, he doesn't know who Bdubs is. "I am BdoubleO! You can call me Bdubs!" Bdubs said. "W-Why are you here?" Rush asks.

"I am On a mission!" Bdubs answers.

"What Mission?" HD asks. 

"The Alliance armies' Mine Center is gonna sends us tons of TNT, we will use that in the battle against the Undead, Entities, and Pillagers near Mount Evora! I was sent there to save it from the Mine Undead!" Bdubs said again.

"How do they will transport it?" HD asks Curiously.

"They'll use a train," Bdubs said.

"Wait what!?" Night looks shocked.

"What Is what?" HD asks back.

"I am going to the Golden Angel using the same as This Hermits Use!" NightD said.

"And?" Rush asks. he doesn't understand what Night trying to Said.

"I want to take Injured people safely to Medic center! Not bypassing an Underground tunnel full of Undead!" Night said.

"That is the only way Night," HD explains. 

"I know it!" NightD said.

"Are you the Hermits that Steve sent to cover me?" HD asks.

"Indudabetly!" Bdubs said again.

Suddenly, the note block in the roof speaks loudly and pays attention to the small group. "Attention, our ships will now arrive at Golden Angel, please watch your belongings and thank you for choosing our expedition,"

"Okay, here we are! Golden Angel," HD said. the Mine district is burned in fires. the dock is covered in sharp logs with Thousands of Armored Drowned are trying to climb the dock but shot by the Serverest on the top. the passengers quickly get down from the ships and enter the building.

"Is it always like this?" HD asks.

"Not always, since the Undead crawls around the world. the Humans cannot travel safely," Bdubs said. "where are we going?" HD asks. 

"I have 2 assignments. one, take you back to Miriana. second, to defend That train," Bdubs said as he points at one of the trains. "So, you'll take me to Miriana?" HD asks.

"Yeah, we need to make sure you save," Bdubs said again.

Bdubs get to the locket and buy some tickets. "Hey! do you want to ask your friend?"

"Sure!" HD answers. 

"DON'T TAKE ME WITH YOU," Night said Immediately. still carrying Vania around.

"Oh come on! Don't be shy!" Bdubs said as he buys more tickets. a storage train with Hundreds of TNT plugged into their train

7 of them enter the train. about 15 minutes later, the train leaves Golden Angel. a figure watches as the train Leaves and speaks hardly, "My lord, they've left," and then It disappears.

HD sits next to Helen and Bdubs. Rush sits next to Rain, and Night is sitting alone, Vania is asleep in his leaps. Suddenly, a purple smoke emerges and enters the train and makes everyone asleep. Include HD and the others.

Meanwhile in the last Carriage. the guards are patrolling around to ensure no Undeads. one of the chests that contain TNT in it rumbles. the guards try to check what is it. when suddenly, a crab-like hand appears and pierce through its body.