Season 2: Bdubs

HD and Rush Run above the train and heading to the locomotive. a few Undead tries to stop them, but they easily kill them. Suddenly, they see a figure standing at the locomotive. "That is him. that is Dreadlord," HD said. 

HD runs to Dreadlord and slashes his head, but he disappears. "Looking for me?" he asks as he stands at the chimney. Rush throws his spears to Dreadlord. Dreadlord shots Witherball and deflects it. 

HD runs behind him and swings his swords. but Dreadlord deflects it and pushes him away. Suddenly a purple smoke covers both HD and Rush. and makes them feel dizzy. "Fool human," Dreadlord said. he shots Wither ball to them, and one of them hits HD.

"HD! I got a plan," Rush said as he applies Phantom aura. suddenly, the smoke moves to Dreadlord and shocks him. Rush's spear pierces through his chest. "How did he!?"

"Shocked!? I use my spear to blow the smoke to confuse you and attack you!" Rush said. he pushes Dreadlord to the chimney and makes him unable to move. "Where is the other one!?" He shouts.

HD shadows appear under him. he looks up and sees HD ready to slashes his neck. with Rush's spear still stuck on his body, he is unable to teleport. and HD made it cut off his head. his head falls off to the ground. "HD! we made it! we kill an Entities!"

"No Rush, It's too simple," HD said. "He is right," Dreadlord said. "As an Undead rank. I've prepared a second plan," Dreadlord said. his head slowly disappears. Rush looks terrified with what just happened.

the train rumbles as its grows legs. "Wait what is going here!?" Rush screams. "This is not a train..." HD said.

"It's a centipede," HD continues.

The centipede screams and makes all alliances armies worried

The centipede screams and makes all alliances armies worried. HD and Rush heard a thunder sound from the back carriage. "What is that!?" 

"I don't know what is that, but we have to cut this thing's neck," HD said. both of them get down to the locomotive's room and tries to find out the neck. unfortunately, the machinist is controlled by wither smoke. he stabs HD in the stomach. 

HD pushes him away. "HD! I found it!" Rush said as he starts to punch the floor. HD applies a Creeper aura and slashes the floor. unfortunately, HD's aura isn't too strong and the floor isn't destroyed.

"HD! we need to destroy it before the entire train is eaten alive by the undead!" Rush warns.

"Think! what aura that strong enough to cut this!?" HD asks himself. suddenly, he reminds of the moments where he kills hundreds of Undead all by himself. he doesn't know what aura is that, but he knows how to applies it.

HD grabs his sword as strongly as he could. "Full concentration..." He takes a deep breath and swings his sword. Miracle, the sword color changed to dark red, and a cloud of red dust appears as well. HD cuts it. and the centipede train screams loudly. the train got out from the track and roll over to the ground.

*********************************************************************

"HD, wake up," 

HD wakes up and sees Rush with BDoubleO standing next to him. "Wait what? what just happened. "Dreadlord morph with the Centipede to avoid death. but, you've killed him," Bdubs explains. 

"Anyway, what is the aura that you used before? It looks a lot like Redstone hermits. Mumbo Jumbo's aura,"

"Redstone!?" Rush asks.

Bdubs nods. 

"Redstone is a hard aura to learn. even, amongst the medieval lord, only fWhip known to use this aura," He explains.

Suddenly, someone land hardly on the ground. Bdubs stand in front of HD and Rush. they see a black figure, NUll.

"What a coincidence, I never expected to see a Hermits and a Holder here,"

"Stay away NUll!" Bdubs shouts.

"Wow... what a strong hope that you have in your soul," He said. 

he runs towards HD. but, Bdubs cuts his hand. he back off, "Sharp sword, isn't it?"

"Your enemies is me," Bdubs said. he applies dream aura and runs to Null. Null quickly clenches his hand and shot a black-looking cloud. when the white color of Bdubs Dream and Hope forms, meet the dark of Null's emptyness. a smoke explosions created. 

HD tries to get up. but Rush stops him. "HD, this is beyond our skill," He said.

"What so cool about being the humans! In the end, you will die! Be an Undead Bdubs! with become one of us! you'll be Mortall!" NUll said as he keeps shooting fist. one of it hits Bdubs and make a hole in it's body.

"False. The time where we become older, is the best part of become human. Hope, spirits, the people who cares about you," Bdubs still tries to stand. his mouth sprays blood. 

"Fool, you will die in vain as useless and hopeless human," NUll said.

Bdubs take his sword and shouts. "You're the one who gonna die you Idiot! The Alliance will fight the Entities and kill your lord! Our hope will never gone!" The sword shines as Bdubs applies Hope Aura. 

He screams and Runs to Null. Null hand pierce trough his chest. "Silly,"

Bdubs looks at HD and Rush, and stabs Null's body. suddenly, the ceiling broke, and the upper hermits arrive. Null tries to pull his hand. but Bdubs's sword makes it harder to pull. He finnaly cut off his hand and runs to one of the tunnel. 

HD and Rush quickly runs to Bdubs and help him stands. "Are you alright? we need to take you to the medics," Rush said. HD tries to stop the bleeding. 

"There's no need,"

HD and Rush looks at Bdubs. "I will die soon," 

"No, No, there must be something we can do," Rush said.

"The hole in my body is too big," he said.

"HD, you are a great swordman. I want you to know that I have accepted you as a holder. And, there is a reason why you could use Redstone art. Rush, please take care yourself and don't always asking help from the others," 

Rush don't answers it as he start crying. HD only bow to the ground and sobs his eyes. Night, Rain, Helen, and Vania also cries. the medic take both HD and Rush away from Bdubs corpses who start to turn into ashes. 

Grian, Mumbo, GeminiTay, Pearl, and Hypno only looking from the far.

There we go! sorry Bdubs, see you next time... please read the next chapter alright?