Season 1: Battle for K'aron

the SANS allowed getting in K'aron. they walk to Frost's room and speak to him. "Oh? what a surprise? My old friends come to visit me after this whole time," Frost said. "Frost you are not safe here, Herobrine is looking for you," NightD said. "I know it. you think why the guards allow you to pass, come here," Frost said as he walks to a window. "look outside," Frost said.

Night, Kloits, Corazon, and Vlamuinox walk to the window and look outside. they see thousand of Undead outside the walls, trying to get in. the guards are shooting them away. "You know about this!?" Kloits said as he shocks. "In the first attack in Hypixel's bay, I am there with my guards. the, I told them to build a wall around our city," Frost explains.

"But Herobrine could pass this wall easily," Corazon replied. "He doesn't show himself after the Golden Angel invasion, right? I knew it from my Intel," Frost said. "Where do you think he goes?" Frost asks again. the SANS look at each other and think, "Could it be..." "yes," Frost said.

"He made a castle in a mountain far away from here," Frost said.

the SANS exit K'aron castle and meet up with Myth, Hurrey, and The WarCraft outside. "So? how's it going?" Hurrey asks. "He said he doesn't need our protection. he already made a wall behind this castle," Vlamuinox said. "But, they let us stay to guards him if we still want," NightD said. the armies decide to stay longer in K'aron and observes the Undead movements. 

the armies build a campsite outside K'aron, Frost Diamond let them stay for 2 days. "what do we do know?" Hurrey asks the others. "we just need to wait, I am not pretty sure If Herobrine stops attacking and pretends like he builds a base," The WarCraft said. 

HD is sitting with Master Builder in one of the tents. "do you think Rush and the other is fine?" HD asks. "Of course they fine, all of our medic team is staying there," Master answer. "I hope so," HD said again. 

behind them, Night is looking at the sky. "I wish she's fine," he mumbles. "What now? Thinking about your crush Night?" someone said. Night look back and see Corazon sits in one of the logs, sharpening his blade. Night blush, "S-Stop talking about that!" he said.

"Don't need to shy, At least you have a girl," Corazon said again, still sharpening his blade. Night looks at the skies once more and said. "I gonna sleep, you better do the same,"  Corazon nods and keeps sharpening his sword.

*********************************************************************

the campsite is totally silence, the guards are asleep. but, the K'aron people still awake, doing their activity. tens of Helicopter flying above K'aron with a spotlight on it. they are watching the ground, make sure no Undead pass the wall.

K'aron Air Forces

someone standing on a hill around K'aron, his skin is Red

someone standing on a hill around K'aron, his skin is Red. "I'll love to burn this place, Hahaha.." he said. "Patient Red, or you'll wake the guards. AGAIN," a green figure said. "Only 3 of us sent by lord Herobrine, It should be easy," another figure said. he is using a mask.