Season 2: Goodbye

Author's note; This is really short! and sorry! I will write again soon! oh yeah! Other notes, after Stella get aided, she quickly gets to FrostBourne to help Azura, Patrick, and Daryll.

 Azura speaks to the Grandmaster, informing him that she has successfully located the Wither Skeletons' Camp and suggests a strategic attack with their army, as the Horde lay dormant and are unable to come to Herobrine's aid. Patrick however, rejects the idea, as they would leave their people defenseless and also lose more of their troops to the battle.

 He tells Azura that he has come to a bargain to have the bandits fight as mercenaries with them, and tasks her with sending their last Eye of Ender to the Ender Watchers for aid to finally defeat the Undead and Nether Horde.

They execute the plan at night after a meeting in the War Room and successfully take over the camp. Azura flies into the middle and distracts the Wither Skeletons, then Lady Stella, Ser Patrick, and the three bandits break through the wall and massacre the Wither Skeletons, Stella killing Blackbone in the process. 

They know that Herobrine will come for a counterattack, and send Stella and Lady Azura to the End for the support of the Ender Watchers.

Herobrine is quick to counterattack with his undead forces, and the Frostbourne forces are quickly overwhelmed. Sir Patrick and Herobrine engage in a duel, but Herobrine knocks away his naginatas, stabs him in the chest with a diamond sword, and punches him repeatedly. 

The zombies kill one of the bandits and corner Erick. However, Herobrine is distracted by the arrival of the Ender Watchers and is forced into a fight weaponless with the Ender Matriarch Ceris. The Ender Watcher forces, aided by their dragon, defeat the Undead, and Nia defeats and decapitates Herobrine.