Season 2: Ender knight

The Ender knight quickly jumps and kills hundreds of the nether's horde. leaving Alliance armies in shock. Both + and - steve are shocked as well. 

In a blink, the ender knight teleports behind them and knocks them to the ground. both of the steves run away to the nether Portal. but the knight follows them. The WarCraft tells HD to follows the knight as he heading to the Enderest Group.

The Enderest group is walking around the ruins and tries to gather back with the alliances. most of them were killed by the nether horde. so It's only 17 of them now. they're taking Ceris's with them.

The WarCraft asks them to get to dragonspire and return since Ceris is their Priority. 

Back to HD, 50 Flork people, HD, Rush, and the Knight is attacking a nether fort. It turns out that the portal connected to a fort. HD applies Redstone Aura and pass through the guards.

HD fights in a 1v1 fight against + steve and kills him in instant, and The Knight Kills - before it enters the portal. HD sees Naeus, the nether Commander summoning tens of blackstone and blockade the out way.

HD sees the knight Lying in the ground. and start to fading.

There we go!  I am sorry, kinda short, Don't worry, next chapter will longer! bye