Chapter 22

Stiles is frozen. He doesn't know how to comprehend what just happened. Y/N just killed Liam.

Y/N just killed Liam.

She helped Scott teach him how to be a werewolf. She was helping him learn to control his anger. She just killed him.

The girl standing in front of him isn't his sister. Y/N would never do this. Now there's just some girl standing in front of them with a murderous yet gleeful look in her eyes. A girl who looks like she's ready to pounce on them at any moment. A girl who looks like she has no idea who they are.

"Y/N..." Stiles whispers in shock.

They watch as Rumlow walks over to stand behind Y/N as Gerard steps up next to her. Gerard turns to look at her, "You have your mission. Finish it."

Stiles can feel everyone around him slightly prepare themselves for whatever happens next. They all know the plan is to save Y/N. She is exiting this building with them, alive. The question is, how many people are going to die to save her? She just killed Liam and Stiles doubts he's the last.

"New orders," Rumlow speaks up from his place behind her. She slowly turns to look at him. "Kill them all."

Y/N slowly turns back and locks eyes with Derek for a moment. She winks at him before lifting her right hand and quickly moving her pointer and middle in a swiping motion. A dark chain flies from the corner of the building and wraps itself around Derek's left wrist. She lifts her left hand and repeats the same motion as before. Another dark chain flies from the other corner of the room and wraps itself around Derek's right wrist.

The chains tighten around his wrist before they start to slowly pull on his arms. While everyone is too busy looking at Derek, Peter Stark and Stiles can feel themselves being thrown against the back wall. They try to break free from whatever hold Y/N has on them but they can't. They look up towards her to see two dark webs fly toward them and pin their bodies against the wall.

Peter looks down in awe at the web and notices that it's similar to his own webs but black and more solid. "How can she do this?!" Peter asks Stiles.

"It's a part of whatever powers Hydra gave her! I've never seen her do this before!" Stiles answers back. Right now he is terrified. Not of Y/N, but for Y/N. Who knows what more Hydra has done to her and who knows if she knows what they're making her do.

After being in shock from seeing his missing daughter again and seeing her kill someone, Tony comes back to his senses. He blasts the chains trying to pull Derek apart and watches as they break before fading back into the shadows. He turns back to look at Y/N to find she's no longer there, "Where'd she go?!"

Everyone starts to look around for her as they prepare themselves for what could happen next. No one moves to help Peter or Stiles because they just seem to be trapped and not in pain. Bruce tightens his grip on the needle in his hand. He brought a little something to sedate Y/N with so they could get her out of here if she won't go willingly. He also made sure that this was his job so he'd have something to focus on to keep the Hulk away from this fight.

Scott stops moving as he tries to listen for her. He closes his eyes and takes a deep breath before trying to hone in on his senses. He can hear the multiple heartbeats in the room, he can hear Stiles and Peter struggling against the binding web holding them against the wall, and he can hear the other's subtle movements as they look around for her, but he can't seem to hear Y/N.

He tries to block out the others and just listen for her but he can't seem to do it. His ears almost perk up like an actual wolf's as he starts to hear something. It has a similar sound to when Y/N forms things out of the shadows. But where is it coming from? He tilts his head a little hoping it will help him hear better. Is it coming from above them? He slowly looks up to see a large cage forming near the ceiling above them. "Guys..." quietly mumbles to get the other's attention.