Chapter 5

Y/N takes a breath before looking at the three boys standing in front of her, "Okay, start from the beginning."

"Lydia unconsciously wrote a code which led to this list," Stiles began, "We then used a password to get into the list."

"What was the password?"

Scott sighs before locking eyes with Y/N, "Allison."

Y/N gives him a sad look before looking down at the list in her hand, "How do you know this is a Deadpool of supernaturals? Malia's name isn't on here. Liam's name isn't on here. I can't even tell you who most of these people are."

"This isn't the only list," Stiles informs her, "There's two more. Lydia is trying to find out the other two passwords."

"The Walcotts were found murdered in their house a few days ago. They were Wendigos," Derek added.

"How do you know what the numbers mean?" she questions.

"Do you remember how Peter's money was stolen?" Stiles asks.

"Yeah, he was robbed when Kate and the berserkers were at the school," Y/N glances at Derek at the mention of Kate.

"One hundred and seventeen million dollars was stolen from him. The numbers should all add up once we figure out the codes to the other two lists."

"This doesn't make any sense." Y/N started pacing back and forth in her kitchen, "There's no way I'm worth fifty million."

"You are a werewolf," Scott noted.

"And you're something else as well." Stiles adds while taking a seat on the kitchen counter, "We might not know what but maybe whoever made this list does."

Y/N stops pacing and turns to look at the three boys in the room with her, "One, I'm not an alpha. I'm not even a true alpha like Scott. Two, I don't even know what I am! How does someone else know?"

"Look, we don't know why you're worth fifty million, but with a prize that high, you now have a giant target on you," Scott states, looking down at his hands nervously, "We were thinking that maybe you should get out of town for the time being."

"You can't be serious," she gives him an annoyed look.

"You're not safe here. We know you can protect yourself, but this list is for trained assassins. They are literally trained to kill people! Who knows how many of them are going to be after your head," Stiles reasons.

"So, I'm not the only one on this list," she states angrily, waving the list at Stiles.

"Yes, but you're worth fifty million dollars," Scott interjects, "We know that no one is going to be worth more than that. You might not be an alpha, but you're the most powerful person in Beacon Hills."

"And you're worth," she looks down at the paper in her hand, "twenty-five mill. We all have targets on us. Why do I have to leave and you don't?"

"You're worth the most," Derek states, hoping this wouldn't lead to a fight.

"And you're worth 15 mill!" Y/N yells, throwing her hands up in exasperation, "Lydia's worth twenty, and Kira's worth six!"

"I'm not talking about the money!" Derek yells out.

"Then what?"

Derek sighs, running his hand down his face, "I mean you're worth way more than fifty million dollars."

"I-I don't understand," Y/N was confused looking at the sad look on Derek's face.

"Y/N, you mean everything to me. I already had one girlfriend die in my arms, I won't let another one do the same. Especially not the one I plan on spending the rest of my life with." Everyone was looking at Derek with different shocked looks on their faces, "I have very little family left and I'm not losing you too."