Chapter 14

"So, you're guessing?" Steve looks at the pack in disbelief. The pack, minus Malia and Liam, had rushed over to the Avenger's lake house to tell them what they discovered.

"Sort of," Mason nervously replies, "but it's not entirely a guess. If you read the files, it's all there."

"Who are you? I literally have no idea who you are or who some of you people are." Tony was getting more and more agitated as time went by and his kids were still missing.

"I'm, uh, I'm Mason."

"Listen," Stiles steps in front of Mason to speak to Steve and Tony, "we don't know for sure if they're there or not but it's a start. Have you come up with any ideas or found anything?"

"If Y/N's really like a sister to you, why are you willing to run off to an unknown location and risk wasting time if she's not there?" Tony questions him.

"She's not like a sister to me, she is my sister." Stiles angrily states, "I trust Mason and I know he wouldn't send us on some wild chase for something that's not there. If he says they're at Crater Lake then they're at Crater Lake."

"That might be the nicest thing you've ever said about me," Mason is shocked by Stiles's words.

"Not the time," Stiles huffs in frustration.

"Unless you can prove that's where they are, we aren't going anywhere." Steve firmly states.

"So you'd rather sit around and wait?!" Stiles exclaims incredulously.

"We won't just be sitting around! We are looking for the exact place they are holding Y/N and Peter!" Steve yells back, "I don't want to run off somewhere and waste the time we could spend finding them on some stupid coincidences!"

"So we're supposed to believe Y/N is the same Y/N Stark who is supposedly dead because of some stupid teddy bear and other little coincidences, but you can't believe we know where Hydra is holding Y/N and Peter because you believe everything we found are just coincidences?" Scott questions him.

"He has a point," Sam states from his spot on the couch.

"Stay out of this Sam." Steve glares at him.

"No. You are acting like you're the only one who gets a say in this." Sam calls Steve out, "We should vote on whether or not we go."

"Can this hurry up? Some of us have lives we'd like to continue living." Peter states from his spot where he's sitting at the bottom of the staircase.

"Who are you? Are you someone's dad or something? Why are you here?" Tony questions him.

"That's Peter, Derek's uncle. Ignore him." Lydia rolls her eyes at Peter.

"I think we should go." Bruce states, "It's more than what we have."

"I don't think we should. Why should we listen to a bunch of kids and two thirty and fifty-year-old men who for some reason are hanging out with them? I don't trust them and I definitely don't trust him." Bucky argues, glaring at Derek.

Derek starts to take a step toward Bucky before Scott stops him. He can tell that this whole situation has gotten to Derek and the first emotion he always goes through is anger. Without Y/N here, Scott doesn't want to think about what could happen next.

"Okay, we know that you're a banshee," Tony waves his hand towards Lydia, "two of you are werewolves. What about the rest of you? How can we trust you when we know nothing about you?"

"Kira," Scott motions for her to step forward and show them what she is.

Kira unclips her belt and whips it next to her as it forms into a katana. She flashes her orange eyes at Tony as he takes a step back after seeing her sword.