"I still can't believe it, you're not here. Did I ever tell you that I visited your grave a while ago? It took a lot of effort not to cross out Persephone. They should have engraved Persie instead, seeing how much you hated your full name. I think mom still visits your grave. There was one of those daisy chains she taught us to make sitting on your headstone. Do you miss her and Dad? I miss them; I haven't seen them in years.

I bet Dad's still goes on about Greek gods, lecturing the neighbors about history. And Mom still listens to his boring stories, I wonder if she still works as a mechanic? I'm sorry Persie, I know I should be looking after them but I can't, I can't go back. Athena and Thea are two different people; I'm no longer their daughter. I don't deserve to be your sister either."

Letting a few tears spill, Thea vaguely pointed at Zack. "That person you saw with me, that's Zack. I haven't known him long but he just as stubborn as you, I bet you would have liked him. Although I think you would have tried pulling his nose ring. Like you did to our cousin Tyler's friend when the visited. To be honest, you were a little demon child. Always getting grumpy, stomping down the hall. You always hated when people were unhappy and tried pulling their faces into a smile. Which would have been cute, if you didn't try ripping their faces off while doing it. It also meant you couldn't go to our uncles funeral. But, um, I miss you and I would continue talking but I think I kept Zack waiting too long".

Zack got up as he saw Thea making her way towards him. "Thee are you okay" he asked when they pair got to talking distance. Nodding, Thea took his hand to steady her body.

"Can we please go get some of my stuff, then go back to yours." she whispered, her body finally starting to catch up with how sick it was.

Zack agreed, trying to hide the blush from his face. He never knew that someone grabbing his hand could make him feel so alive and awkward. They walked back to Zack's car in silence except, for Zack humming fall out boy and the trees creaking in the wind.

Finally getting to his car, Zack tried opening the door for Thea, earning him a piercing look. "Zack I can open the door myself." she muttered stubbornly like a little kid demanding they were grown up enough to do something.

"Awh, did I hurt the poor princess's feelings." he joked, refusing to let her open the door.

"Shut up" Thea muttered, gripping his hand tighter. Raising his eyebrow, Zack had a sudden mischievous thought. Wondering how far he could push her.

"Oh, really? Make me." he smirked, normally this conversation would make him feel uncomfortable. But some part of him wanted to see how far he could push her.

"So help me Zack, I will personally shove my shoe so far up your ass" Thea threaten, giving Zack her best evil stare.

"Ooooo kinky" Zack teased, laughing as her face went red.

"Zachary Steven Merrick, the day I get rid of this sickness is the day you'll regret ever talking." she snarled, taking his baffled moment to let go of his hand and slide into the car locking the doors behind her.

Zack stood in shock, he wondered if it was a mistake messing with the devil. Walking over to the driver's door, he tried pulling the handle to only find that Thea had locked him out. Pouting he banged on the window, pulling an over dramatically sad expression.

"Thee, let me in" he begged pulling his face against the cold window. Smirking, Thea flipped him off. "Awh, did I hurt the poor princess's feelings." she mimicked, making Zack regret his words.

"Please Thea, it's cold" he asked.

"Do you apologize?" she said, playing with the tiny teddy bear sitting on his dashboard.