32

Word Count: 6600+ 

Enjoy!

Jennie Pov

After spending the last couple of days with Y/n mostly lying around in bed, she had to leave me alone today as she had work related things to do. I was just tired for most of the time, and it was probably the pregnancy so when someone knocked on the door while I was slowly falling asleep on the couch I felt like crying. Deciding against opening the door, I closed my eyes and continued to let sleep consume me. Although it wasn't long until someone shook me gently bringing me back out of my slumber yet again. "What?" I grumbled out confused and sat up, rubbing my eyes.

"Why didn't you open the door?" I sighed at Jisoo's voice and looked at her. "Why would I open the door for you? Plus I was sleeping. How did you get in?" I tiredly questioned and leaned against the backrest. I knew that I couldn't stay mad at her forever but it was worth trying to stay mad for as long as possible because I still believe that the situation could have been handled better. "Using the spare key. I got worried, you haven't been answering my calls or texts and you didn't open the door. I thought something happened." Jisoo huffed out and sat down on the couch with her arms crossed.

"Well, I've been with Y/n so you don't have to worry and everything is fine. Now that you know that you can leave." I simply replied and waited for her to get up and leave, I raised my eyebrows at her when she didn't move. "No." My lips parted at her answer. "What do you mean no? This is my house and I told you to leave, I am not on good terms with you yet." I exclaimed and stood up from the couch, walking over to her. Uncrossing her arms and taking her hand in mine I tried to drag her up. "Get up." I let out a grunt trying to pull her up. "I'm not going anywhere. Not until you forgive me." Jisoo argued back and pulled her hand, making me stumble forward and land on the couch.

"When did you get so strong?" I groaned out and was about to sit up when she pinned me down, I squealed as she poked my sides. "Stop it tickles!" I exclaimed, squirming underneath her. "I will only stop if you forgive me." Jisoo seriously let out and continued to tickle my sides as I felt tears in my eyes from laughing, getting out of breath. I tried to fight back but couldn't as she sat on top of me, her legs restricting my arms and the rest of my body. "Jisoo!" I basically cried out laughing and she only hummed with disagreement and continued.

"Stop, I'm going to pee myself." I managed to say between my cries of laughter, still squirming and squealing under her while trying to get away but to no avail. "You will have to forgive me unless you want to pee yourself." Not being able to put up a fight anymore as I would actually pee myself if she wouldn't stop, I let my pride down and gave up. "Fine, I forgive you! I forgive you!" She finally stopped and looked down at me with raised eyebrows as I was panting, trying to catch my breath.

"Do you mean it?" Jisoo seriously asked me and I kept quiet, letting out a whine when she poked my side, threatening to start tickling me again. "Yes, I mean it-" I truthfully told her and took in a breath to gather myself before continuing to speak. "But I still want to hear you say what you apologize for." I demanded while still being pinned to the couch with my arms being restricted. "I apologize for sending you to rehab against your will which I shouldn't have done, but I still want you to understand that I was just worried about you and the baby you are carrying oh and by the way it's a girl." I managed to squirm out from under her and licked my lips as I sat up. "Apology accepted, just don't do anything like that again...How do you know that it's a girl?"

Jisoo shrugged and gave me that stupid smirk that she always does, I shook her with a whine. "Come on, tell me." I whined out wanting to know how she knows that it is a girl. "You will get it once you give birth, plus mum told me a thing or two." She proudly said, I rolled my eyes and looked down at my stomach, squinting my eyes trying to figure out the gender. "I think it's a boy." I said and looked at Jisoo, hoping that denying her prediction would make her tell me how she knows that it is a girl. "Please, I can tell from a mile away that it's a girl, mum predicted Liam saying I would have a boy and told me everything about it. You need to go through pregnancy first. After that you will be gifted with the baby gender predictor...By the way when are you planning to tell mum?" I stopped in my tracks as I had completely forgotten about the fact that I would have to tell mum about this.