11

WARNING:
THIS CHAPTER MENTIONS MENTAL ILLNESS/HEALTH AND SUBSTANCE ABUSE
-
Don't forget to comment, I enjoy reading your comments :)

Rosé Pov

"I know about you and Jennie." I said again, to clarify.

"What exactly do you know?" Y/n asked, her voice filled with nervousness as she started avoiding eye contact. I knew how to read body language even if I am drunk right now, I am still a licensed therapist.

"Something about her being at the hospital...Liam told me that the two of you went there to see her. Now my question is why you were at the hospital to see Jennie and why she was there. I mean she must be there for something more than a check up if you visited her."

I watched as Y/n's body visibly relaxed at what I said, making me confused. Was there something more that I wasn't aware of? "Yes, we were at the hospital, I can tell you that since you found out about it but more than this...I can't simply tell you because that is up to Jennie." I eyed her suspiciously and Y/n just shrugged her shoulders. "There's nothing more to that." Y/n turned around about to walk away, but I stopped her grabbing her arm. "Where did you go this morning?" I asked, Y/n frowned and scoffed. "I already told you that Lisa texted me about an urgent work thing."

"My fucking god Y/n...your lies are what are ruining this marriage. Lisa called me asking me where you were since you weren't answering her and basically missed half of your schedule!" I raised my voice, losing my cool because of my not so sober state. "What's your problem, Chae?" Y/n asked, I clenched my jaw and looked at her. I was angry, she was standing and straight up lying to my face. "My problem is you, constantly lying to me!"

"I'm, sorry that I respects others privacy and if you really want to know about Jennie then why won't you just fucking call her?"

"Because what makes you think she will answer my calls if she isn't answering my texts in the first place." I stepped closer, trying not to raise my voice more than I already have. "I will sleep on the couch, just go and get some sleep, Chae." Y/n simply said about to walk past me to go and get back to the couch. I grabbed her arm and made her turn around. "No, we are going to talk about this now. I am tired of avoiding all of our problems because you can't act like a grown adult." I held onto her arm, Y/n looked down at me and stood there. "What is it that's bothering you so much? I mean first of all you were the one that agreed to marry me Chae knowing about me being younger than you and now you are complaining about it?"

"What's bothering me so much is that my best friend was or is at the hospital which I know nothing about while you seem to be knowing everything. What I find so weird about that is that she trusts you more than she does me."

"Maybe because you all turned on her." Y/n said, shrugging my arm off of her, but I stopped her again, putting my hand on her chest to stop walking. "If you regret saying yes to me then just say it here and now so I can know." She said looking down at me, she didn't hold any specific emotion on her face. She just stood there and waited for what I would say.

"You know what Y/n, I will be honest with you...Yes I do sometimes regret saying yes to you and even thought about divorcing you a couple of times."

Y/n Pov

I didn't actually expect her to say those words and the way they just so easily left her mouth, As if she's been wanting to say that for a long time. I looked at her, it didn't look like she did regret those words at all. Was it because she was drunk? Was it because someone has been telling her that? That I am just too young and "immature" for her? I don't know who. Jisoo? Jimin? Her other friends? "Tell me...Did you mean those words?" I asked her, she only walked past me and headed for the stairs. At least the topic of where I was this morning was forgotten.