26

WARNING:
THIS CHAPTER MENTIONS MENTAL ILLNESS/HEALTH AND SUBSTANCE ABUSE
-
Don't forget to comment, I enjoy reading your comments :)

Jennie Pov

"Is it really necessary, Jisoo?" I whined out and she gave me a serious look, making me purse my lips. She was very very very pissed. "Jennie, I swear to god, I will hurt you myself if you won't shut your fucking mouth." She gritted out, stripping the wine wall off my wine, one by one. "After the shit you pulled off two days ago? You should be happy that I let you recover yesterday." I only looked down at my bandaged hand, feeling quite ashamed because of what I did.

Jisoo somehow managed to save me from choking to death on my own vomit as I passed out and threw up while being unconscious. The cut on my palm was by accident though as I broke one of the wine bottles by accident too, trying to move the pieces away from me I cut myself. I guess she was done with me acting this way.

I went overboard with drinking, having a few too many wine bottles which left me unconscious. Before passing out the emotions got even worse, so I didn't know what to do with them. It was too much and the only thing in mind was to just end it all right then. Although I passed out before I could even do anything to kill myself, I mean not completely since I almost died anyways. "Get up." Jisoo ordered coming back from the bathroom that was downstairs. Getting up from the couch instantly, I followed her to the bathroom where she took all the wine bottles.

"I will help you open them since you can't and then one by one you will empty them into the sink." Jisoo explained, already opening one with the corkscrew as she sat on the closed toilet.

"Don't you think it's a waste to-" I stopped talking when she spoke.

"Jennie." She warningly said.

I knew that I had an alcohol problem which I had accepted, it actually hurt to do this no matter how dumb that sounds. I felt like crying as she handed me the opened wine bottle waiting for me to pour it down the sink drain. "You know that it's for your own good." Jisoo spoke as she stood up and wrapped her arm around my shoulder, rubbing it gently.

"I just- can't we keep a little, so I don't have to go through the withdrawal again? One or two wine glasses a day won't hurt." I tried to reason out, but it was no use as she guided my hand, tilting the bottle for me. Painfully watching the red liquid go down the sink drain.

"I'm sorry Jennie, but everyone knows how it works, you don't leave alcohol with an alcoholic or drugs with a drug addict. You are aware of your problem with alcohol so no we can't keep anything. I would let you do this at your own pace and quit when you are ready, but I can't not after what you pulled off two days ago." Jisoo explained, the bottle now empty as she grabbed another one, opening it.

"Plus, I will be here with you when you go through withdrawal and if you want, we can just call Y/n too. She's understanding and I am sure that she will be willing to be here for you and help just like she promised." She continued and handed me another wine bottle, guiding my hand again as I couldn't bring myself to do it, pathetic. I am just that pathetic.

Rosé Pov

At this point I was going mental as Lisa and Y/n were sitting on the phone with Y/n's team, trying to figure out what happened. Maybe I should've asked first if it was her instead of jumping into conclusions. It's just that you don't exactly think clearly when you are losing your mind. My life is ruined at this point. "They suspect that someone has gained access to one of your iCloud accounts and is leaking the videos." Lisa explained, placing down her phone. I had to turn off my phone because it wouldn't stop blowing up.

"But why?" I whined out, why would anyone actually do this. What do they gain from doing this? Just as everything was calming down, everything just had to go to hell. "I mean Y/n has a lot of fans globally, of course when there is a scandal some fans will go so far to protect Y/n and target someone else so the spotlight that is on Y/n's wrong doings will go to someone else. You unfortunately became the victim." I took a deep breath to calm myself down before realizing something. This was only damaging me and not Y/n in any way...but then not only will this damage me when I think about it.