1

Don't forget to comment, I enjoy reading your comments ;)

Three years later

Jennie Pov

"Did the two of you fight again?" I carefully asked while she wiped her tears, sniffling as she nodded her head. "It's not even surprising at this point...right?" Rosé said with a bitter chuckle, I looked at her and pursed my lips which made her nod. "It will get better." I tried to comfort her. Chaeyoung with a sigh placed her head on my shoulder and shrugged. "It hasn't for almost two years, Jennie." Her voice flat, I bit my lower lip and looked down at her hands that held onto mine, my eyes landing on that ring.

"I think it's mostly my fault."

I snapped out of it when she spoke again, sitting up straight and looking at me. "How?" I was the worst at comforting Rosé when it came to their fights. I never knew what to say and always felt guilty. I was the worst type of friend she could ask for. "I always let jealousy get the best of me...even when it's work related for her." I rubbed her back and looked at her. "You two just need to sit down and talk it out like adults instead of just leaving the problem like you guys usually do and run off somewhere like now." I honestly told her.

"You see Jennie, I knew what I was getting into when I said yes...she's barely an adult."

"You're making it sound like you regret it, Rosie." I seriously told her not wanting her to say something she could possibly regret later on. "I don't, I love her but I regret that we rushed everything." I always wondered why they rushed it all. I mean I couldn't just ask one of them because it would sound weird. I wasn't over her, I just couldn't get over her. When Rosé came to me all excited, basically shoving her hand into my face to show her ring. I couldn't help but to feel my world just crumble while also needing to be happy for my friend. That's when I knew that I would never be more than what I was for her right now, but I rather be what I am now than nothing at all.

Lisa Pov

"The two of you are unbelievable." I exclaimed as I slumped down beside Y/n on the couch. She sighed and shrugged. "At this point I don't even know what we are arguing about, Lisa...it's either because she gets jealous or I am wearing socks that say Friday on them when it's a Monday." Y/n said exaggerating, making me chuckle. She tsked and looked at me pissed. "It's not funny like I won't be surprised if that's the next reason." I shook my head and patted her shoulder. "You two need to talk it out Y/n because your relationship is getting...toxic unfortunately."

"You don't have to walk on eggshells when it's about that because I know and it has been for the past two years." I looked at her, she tried to look like it didn't bother but I knew that it dd. I too would be bothered if my relationship looked like that for the past two years. "I think it's because you two rushed it all...I mean proposing just after half a year?" Y/n frowned and shook her head at what I said. "Then getting married six months after that so basically after knowing each other for a year Y/n...why did you even propose that fast?" Y/n looked at me with raised eyebrows.

"You already know why, Lisa."

"Yes, but it never helped you, did it?"

"No Lisa, it never helped me with getting over Jennie."

"Or with stopping to see her." I added only to earn a punch, I rubbed my arm and looked at her with a frown. "It did for that year when I proposed and we got married, but then Jennie's birthday came and it just happened." I rolled my eyes. "You don't think it's because of that that your relationship with Chaeyoung has been going to hell? Do you even love Rosé?" I knew that I was maybe crossing some lines here when asking these questions but if not me then who? "Of course I love Chaeyoung, but Jennie was my first love and I think that even after like three years I still haven't fully stopped loving her, you could say."

"I just find this ridiculous, you love Rosé but you still kind of love Jennie and instead of dropping Jennie to fully get over her you two meet up for sex."

"I don't know if she even loved me back. When will you start seeing someone? You've been single for years." I just laughed in her face and shook my head before looking at her seriously. "After seeing your love triangle, I think I'm gonna pass." I said, liking the life of just hooking up if needed. No drama or anything. "Whatever, when's the next photoshoot and for who?" Y/n asked, I took out my phone and looked at her schedule. "Friday, so tomorrow at 3pm for your beloved Calvin's with some other girl models." Y/n groaned and let her head fall back on the couches backrest. "What?"

"Rosé won't be happy."

Y/n Pov

"Do you need a ride to the office after?" I asked Rosé as we were sitting at a restaurant and having lunch. "No." She simply replied, not looking up from her food. I sighed and looked up at her again when she spoke, but she still wasn't looking at me. "What are you doing after this?" I licked my lips, knowing she wouldn't be happy. "I have a photoshoot." I said, hoping that was enough, feeling relief when she only hummed and took out her phone when it vibrated. My relief was short-lived when she spoke. "For who?"

"Calvin." This was when she looked up from her phone and looked at me for the first time since we entered. Dissatisfaction on her face before she looked away from me and at her phone again when it chimed. "Have fun, I have to get going." Chaeyoung said and stood up, grabbing her stuff. I was about to grab her hand for at least a peck but she was quick to leave as her driver stood right outside the restaurant. "She was in a hurry." I looked to my side to see Lisa standing there as she looked at the entrance where Chaeyoung just walked out. "She usually is." I told her, calling over a waiter to pay as Lisa sat down in Rosé's place.

"I will take those." Lisa said, sliding my plate to her and eating my fries. "What are you doing after the shoot?" I asked, Lisa just shrugged. "It's a Friday so I will go home since your schedule is empty after this, rest and then the club." I nodded and leaned back in my chair thinking about what I should do after. "What about you?" I thought about Rosé but she was probably going to stay late at work as usual just to avoid me. "Jennie." I said, Lisa shook her head, stuffing more fries in her mouth. She just gave up on trying to stop me from doing what I was doing.

Rosé Pov

I walked through the main doors of the company and took off the sunglasses. Just smile back. Ever since we got married I decided to be my own person by opening my own company that's been nothing but successful so far. Digital healthcare company that specializes in mental health. Of course it's not number one in the whole world let alone the country but it's up there with the top new companies. Everyone now saw me as Park Chaeyoung well, Hwang Chaeyoung, someone with a perfect and content life. I myself thought that my life would be perfect and content now. Unfortunately, life isn't a fairy tale and my marriage is going to hell.

My love for Y/n was still there but I was afraid that it was just toxic. We are just unable to satisfactorily address which causes distress, frustration and poor communication. Was it that something was missing in our marriage, I don't know. Kids? Another pet? I had no clue and Y/n wasn't helping. "Mrs.Hwang?" I snapped out of it as I went out the elevator and my secretary called for me, making me look at him. "Yes?" I gave him a smile and he smiled back before subtly pointing towards my office. "You have a visitor." I was surprised but nodded as I walked towards my office. Opening the door I smiled when I saw who it was.

"Baby."

Please Vote