24

WARNING:
THIS CHAPTER MENTIONS MENTAL ILLNESS/HEALTH AND SUBSTANCE ABUSE
-
Don't forget to comment, I enjoy reading your comments :)

Jisoo Pov

I opened the door to Jennie's bedroom and frowned as I heard her sniffles. "Jendeuk?" I softly called for her after making it to the bed where she was laying under the covers. She only hummed in response, not getting up from under the covers. "What's wrong?" The question lingered in the air, and she wasn't answering. Slowly, I pulled the covers off of her. Jennie looked up, wiping her eyes. "Why are you crying?"

"I'm scared."

"Why?" Jennie sat up on the bed, sniffling as more tears streamed down her face.

"I will get fat if I am pregnant." She cried out.

I looked at her in disbelief, my lips parting. She couldn't be serious right now? "So, this is your biggest worry?" I questioned her, she shook her head slightly. Giving her a look to elaborate Jennie sighed and looked at me. "Apart from getting fat I am just scared because look at me...I'm a mess. I'm not suitable to be a mother or to be pregnant in the first place." Jennie rasped out, gesturing to herself with her hands before looking down. Silently crying. I felt kind of bad since I called her out earlier for her lifestyle which she couldn't control. She wasn't well.

Pursing my lips, I pulled her into a hug, rubbing her back. "I'm an alcoholic and addict...I will never be a good mother, Jisoo." She cried on my shoulder while gripping my sweater tightly in her hands. My heart breaks at her words. I hated that she thought of herself like that. No matter what, it's not true. "Don't say that. It's not true." I told her and she pulled away looking at me with a frown. "It is Jisoo..."

"Jennie, it's not. No matter if you are pregnant or not, you will be a good mother. Don't let the hard times that you are going through at the moment define you as a whole being...I know you Jendeuk and look at Liam for instance, he loves you and says that you are his second mom."

Jennie Pov

I chuckled through my sniffles at what Jisoo said about Liam. Hugging her again since I needed it and to hear those words of reassurance from someone. As soon as Jisoo had left those thoughts ate me up, making me breakdown. It scared me, the thought of being pregnant. It also brought me a thrill since I have always wanted to have kids especially with someone whom I love. But it was all so complicated. I didn't even know if Y/n really loved me let alone wanted to have kids with me.

Not only that, but my mental health was still at its worst. I was still as depressed as I was months ago, still crying everynight, still having the worst panic attacks if I didn't take Xanax and still having suicidal thoughts. It was getting old now, trite even. But I couldn't help it since I didn't control it. I lost control a long time ago. Would I even enjoy being pregnant? Probably not which would make me feel guilty.

"Let's go and do those tests now to see if you will be fat or not in a couple of months." Jisoo said while pulling away from the hug.

Lisa Pov

I walked out on the balcony where Y/n had been sitting for an hour now, smoking like a chimney. "What's up with you?" I questioned, sitting down beside her on the patio couch as she was just looking in front of her with the stick between her fingers. She looked troubled to say the least. Y/n didn't answer me for a moment before speaking. "Everything is just a big mess Lisa...I know that it's all my fault, but I don't even know what to do anymore." She spoke up, looking at me before looking back in front of her, taking the cigarette between her lips.

I could only assume how hard all this was for all of them. "I met Chaeyoung at the store." My lips parted at the information. I frowned slightly in confusion because what was she doing here? "What happened? Why was she here though?" Y/n chuckled and leaned back on the couch, shaking her head. "She basically told me that she hates me and doesn't want to see or talk to me...I don't know what she was doing here, she was drunk. I'm just worried about her." I guess it was worse than I expected.