Chapter 15

"Mind if I tag along?" Yuki asked the man, who only nodded with a weird sound everytime he moved. Yuki followed him till they came across a man with a spear, Yuki smelt blood from him and saw the wound, estimating the man would die on his own she didn't bother dealing with him.

She merely watched as the soon to be corpse and needle man fought for a moment before the dying man asked for a favor. Which was to let him die fighting Hisoka, weird request in Yuki's opinion.

But it was not her business so she didn't say anything about it, they followed the man to where Hisoka was and watched them fight or Hisoka toying with him, till the other dropped dead.

Needle man stepped out, talking to Hisoka. Yuki walked forward when needle man poitned at her after he took off the needles on his face and morphing back into his original apperance.

"She killed my hunter and asked me where you were, something about a spar she promised." Illumi said glancing at Yuki.

"Your Illumi Zoldyck? No wonder you seemed familliar." Yuki mumbled, before grabbing Hisoka's fist that was heading for her face.

"Someone's excited...let's go to an open field, for that spar. Wanna watch?" Yuki said turning to Illumi who debated for a moment before nodding.

"Sure, I'm curious on how strong you are anyway." Illumi said before following the two to an open field.

Before they left, Yuki sent a quick glance at Gon who was hiding behind a bush. How did she knew he was there? Well, she heard his breathing and is familliar with his scent so it wasn't all hard.

Once they reached a field, Yuki took off her glasses and handed them to Illumi who recieved it with a confused face.

"Keep them safe, those are my favorite." Yuki said, to Illumi who nodded and stood back as Hisoka and Yuki went to the center.

"Whoever get's knock out loses, or is this a deathmatch?" Yuki asked Hisoka who was excitedly looking at her with his bloodlust leaking.

"Hmm~ I wanna fight to the death, but your brother told me I'd lose, a knockout match is fine~" Hisoka said licking his lips.

Yuki nodded and released her bloodlust, just enough to make sure no one interupts them, although she made sure it wasn't directed to Gon.

Without a countdown, Hisoka ran straight to Yuki who stayed on her spot dodging Hisoka's moves for a minute before goung on offense.

She already has gyo activated from the beginning, well her eyes let her see through things like nen without much effort. After all, she was a sucessful expirement of the Union. A monster of the highest caliber, on par with Rye who has Vector manipulation as his nen ability.

Seeing a pink string-like substance attached to her arm, she used it to pull Hisoka towards her and punched him sqaure in the face, since the pink rubber like thing was still on her arm she used it to her advantage.

Swinging Hisoka towards the trees and slamming him to them, before pulling him back and punching him on the stomach. Hisoka, spat out some blood due to the force of her punch before disabling bungee gum and jumping back.

He was smiling, licking the blood on his lips before going on another barrage of attacks. Yuki wasn't taking this as seriously as the other, it was a spar afterall, and if she did the clown would be dead by now.

Still, it seemed insulting to hold back so she went a bit harder on Hisoka. Activating her Nen like him, an inch thick barrier was surrounding her body.

No matter even if Hisoka landed a punch, it won't exactly hit her. Similar to Rye's ability, which was vector manipulation, Dr. Zed called hers Archive, since she already has perfect memory and high i.q plus her untapped physical potential.

She was dr. Zed's greatest creation. Her recorder like memory was perfect for Archive, it lets her analyze and store someone else's ability, similar to copy cat although unlike how limited copy cat is, Archive is literally a place of records. Yuki can store any ability she wants may it be from human or monsters and make it hers.

Only Yuki knows how many is actually inside her Archive, and thanks to dr. Zed's constant sucessful experiments on her, she became quite a formidable foe.

Back to the fight, Yuki was fighting Hisoka while calculating everything about the fight. Both her and Rye have great calculation prowess afterall.

A unexpected smirk was plastered on Yuki's face, as she jumped a few feet away from Hisoka. Lifting her hand above and bringing it down on Hisoka's direction.

Blue lightning struck the ground where Hisoka was a few seconds ago, Hisoka glanced up the sky and saw the dark clouds fading.

Because of this,he wasn't aware that a fishing line was coming his way and grabbed his badge, Yuki saw this and ran towards Hisoka and kicking the side of his face with great force, sending him flying.

Hisoka held the side of his head that was bleeding before looking at Yuki, who slowly walked towards him, planning to throw another punch which he dodged just in time.

He felt excited, while fighting Yuki who even though was holding back was still putting enough effort on the fight. They exchanged hits.