Chapter 12

"Wanna eat?" She asked, and they gladdly took one bowl each, she glanced at Hisoka who didn't even bother trying and was glancing at her.

She had another bowl left, Yuki doesn't really need to eat because of how limitless her nen is, so even if she doesn't want to, she didn't like wasting food. Plus, she didn't know anyone else so...the magician it is.

She grabbed the remaining bowl and gave it to Hisoka who stared at her in confusion. "Want it?" Yuki asked, "Sure~"Hisoka said grabbing the bowl.

"Hmm." She hummed before going back to her stand. Everyone wondered if the two were no longer fighting because of this.

"Didn't you want to eat your cooking Yuki?" Gon asked, with his mouth filled with rice. "No, I prefer chicken adobo over pork adobo." She said and Gon nodded.

The chairman of the hunter's association arrived and had Menchi repeat the second phase, they all boared the blip and were taken to mt. Half n Split. Where Menchi explained the new second phase which was getting the dream eggs.

Yuki, stood on the side of the cliff watching as the other applicants jumped down. Feeling someone walk near her, she saw the chairman of the hunter's association. Netero.

"Well, if it isn't 2007. I heard from your chairman that you were taking this year's exam. Thoughts?" Netero asked.

"Yuki, my name is Yuki. Address me as such,anyway the exam is okay. Less extreme to what I'm use to. What did Chairman Wisteria say?" Yuki asked not glancing at Netero.

The old man chuckled, before answering. "Nothing much, he just wanted to see whether or not do you have any desire to leave the Union...do you?"

A cold breeze passed by them, Yuki turned to him and smiled. "The Union is my home. I have no plans of leaving it behind. And I will forever be loyal to it." Netero nodded before patting Yuki on the shoulder and leaving.

Yuki, returned back to her stoic expression and gazed back at the cliff. What desire was Chairman Wisteria talking about?

The Union may have put her through hell, but it was her home. Plus, she had nothing before the Union took her. She had no intention to find her parents, they were nothing to her.

After the second phase, they were all called back at the blip to rest till they arrived at the third phase. Yuki, listened to the chairman's introduction before heading somewhere without much people in.

"Hey Yuki, wanna come exploring with us?" Gon asked the older female, who shook her head no. "I'll pass." She said walking away from the two boys.

"Greetings to you too sir..."Yuki greeted Chairman Wisteria through her phone. The old man smiled like usual.

"Heard your heading to the third phase? That's good." The man said, Yuki nodded.

"Yu, anything interesting to report?" The chairman asked, "Aside from the fact, that this exam is less extreme than what I had expected...I did find Hisoka, the examinee, Rye told us about...so far this exam is a breeze." Yuki answered truthfully

.

The chairman laughed, "That's good, it means were still on top...anyway, once your done proceed to yorknew city. There's a yearly auction I want you to participate in and make sure to acquire everything on the list..."

Yuki recieved a separate file with everything she was to acquire. "Understood sir...anything else?" Yuki asked.

"None so far...just pass that test. You can go have a short vacation afterwards." The chairman said before bidding Yuki goodbye.

Yuki cheecked the list before closing her phone and getting some sleep.

It was time for the third phase of the exam, Yuki along the other applicants stood on top a tower.

After the short explanation from beans, Yuki begun wandering around and ended up seeing a total of five trapdoors near each other.

"Yuki!" Gon called out to her, she nodded before saying, "there's five trapdoors over there...they seem to lead to a single room."

"How do you know that?" Leorio asked the girl who pointed at her eyes. "My eyes allow me to see pass most things, kinda like an x-ray vision." She said.

"Woah!"

"Impressive, so no traps below each of those?" Killua asked, Yuki shook her head "None."and they all stood on top one trapdoor each.

"Ready?...one...two...three!"

They all landed in one room, everyone landed on there feet while Leorio landed on his face. Yuki walked towards the podium and grabbed a watch, soon everyone else followed.

"Welcome examinees...you have choosen the path of majority rules..."the examiner explained about what they needed to do to get pass this phase.

Everyone clicked the o button and soon came to another choice, left or right. Killua,Kurapika and Yuki choose to go right while Gon and Leorio picked Left.

"Why would you go left?!" Leorio asked, Kurapika then explained something about an article regarding what most people would choose when lost.

"Doesn't matter which way, as long as we clear this phase fast." Yuki said walking to down the path. Everyone soon followed till they ended up in front a place with a platform in the middle.

Yuki noticed the hooded presence on the other side of the platform. "The applicants are here! Remove my shackles!" A bald buff man said, the sound of clanking was heard as the man stepped onto the platform.

"Pick your continder. Majority Rules." He said, the boys were talking about who should go first. "I'll go then..." Yuki said which gained their attention.

"Eh? But your a girl!" Leorio exclaimed, Gon and Killua looked at to each other and glanced at Kurapika who was contemplating this.

"Got a problem with my gender?" Yuki asked in a sweet menacing voice that made Leorio shut his mouth quick. "Don't worry, Yuki's got this in the bag." Killua said with Gon nodding in agreement.

"I guess it's okay...let's press the button then." Kurapika said and after pressing the button Yuki walked towards the platform.

"Your fighting on their behalf?" The man asked, Yuki just hummed as she placed both hands on her pockets.

"I'm gonna guess this is gonna be a death match right? Let's go." Yuki said, making the man laugh. "Your one cocky brat aren't you? Fine, a death match it is." He said with a smirk.

Let's end this fast...time is not on my side afterall.